What Happens İf You Dont Kill Enemies Just İnjured And Game End Wİth Won

Literally title describes my question im a newbie at r6 with near 50 hours last round i injured the whole enemy team myself with caviera all stayed injured and match round won so did i take extra 100 smt points/score when match end like did i take extra kill score when roudn end or just injure ones, sorry for my vocab thanks for your help guys,,,

monkey89brains's Avatar Banned
    If all members of a team are downed that team loses. The points you got at the end are probably the round won bonus.

Originally Posted by monkey89brains Go to original post
    If all members of a team are downed that team loses. The points you got at the end are probably the round won bonus.
    Thanks for your reply buddyy but my question is did i get kill points

hXcHector's Avatar Junior Member
    When someone is downed and the round ends with a win, you earn a kill. If you lose the round, they stay downed and you don't get a kill. That's what I've noticed.
     1 people found this helpful

monkey89brains's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by TheWitcherLord Go to original post
    Thanks for your reply buddyy but my question is did i get kill points
    Yes, when last person goes down they should all have "died", so you should have got the points if you had downed them.

If you had lost the round you would not get the points for downed enemies however.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by monkey89brains Go to original post
    Yes, when last person goes down they should all have "died", so you should have got the points if you had downed them.

If you had lost the round you would not get the points for downed enemies however.
    Thanks bro, this is literally what i was looking for! Have a good day!

Originally Posted by hXcHector Go to original post
    When someone is downed and the round ends with a win, you earn a kill. If you lose the round, they stay downed and you don't get a kill. That's what I've noticed.
    Thanks bro, this is literally what i was looking for! Have a good day!