pjt0720's Avatar Junior Member

Did not obtain first week patch for completing Raid

I was told that you do not have to complete the Raid with a full group of your clan members to get the patch for completing the Raid in the first week. I just completed the Raid today and did not receive the patch.

Some one mentioned that it is currently bugged if you don't play with clan members and we should get the patch at a different date when a patch for the game comes out

Do I still get the patch for completing the Raid in the first week even though I did not complete it with all clan members?
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Town's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey!

Congrats on finishing it in the first week! All players that complete the raid in the first week should be awarded with the special arm patch, so I wouldn't worry. Players missing the patch is something that we're looking into though. If you're still missing the arm patch after the first week (Thursday), let us know and we'll investigate further for you. Gratz again!
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Town Go to original post
    Hey!

Congrats on finishing it in the first week! All players that complete the raid in the first week should be awarded with the special arm patch, so I wouldn't worry. Players missing the patch is something that we're looking into though. If you're still missing the arm patch after the first week (Thursday), let us know and we'll investigate further for you. Gratz again!
    Awarding any patch that players later have no way to receive is a poor development choice. I cant wait to tell my friend in the army who got to play 11 days of The Division 2 before he was deployed that he can never get the patch I did because too bad you were out serving your country instead of completing a raid week 1.
     2 people found this helpful

yeah, im missing the arm patch to. Finished the last boss battle and yeah thumps up on you PPL from ubisoft for designing this fight and making it so unqiue. No timeline in a final raid boss fight ive never encountered before but its still hard as hell and requires a 100% working teamwork for beating it. phu.

I know I'm a bit over thinking but I just upload a video verifying that I indeed complete the raid and received all 3 patches and didn't receive the first-week patch.

https://youtu.be/M-tUxjR5nSY

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the updates on this folks.

If you're missing the patch, please create a case on the support website so we can look into this.

Thanks

Gulch69's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Force_Dragon Go to original post
    Awarding any patch that players later have no way to receive is a poor development choice. I cant wait to tell my friend in the army who got to play 11 days of The Division 2 before he was deployed that he can never get the patch I did because too bad you were out serving your country instead of completing a raid week 1.
    I'm sure a bunch of pixels are the least of his worries when he's deployed.
     3 people found this helpful

the division 2 raid arm patch for first weak

I did not get the raid patch and I beat it one the 23 plz help I beat it in the first weak and there is still 2 hrs before its done hear is a pic to prove
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...202&height=677

Im also missing the armpatch. I beat it the first week.

I'm missing the Armpatch for clearing the raid in the first week aswell, but also filed a ticket after reading this thread.

Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►