Originally Posted by xxxTasty Go to original post
    So are all the deagles getting the attachments?
    It appears to be that way! I think the muzzle break is a bit too strong on valkyrie, it's better to run it over her primary with the recoil values as is.

feffreyfeffrey's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Temdee. Go to original post
    I had a 1.7 k/d this season lol, don't know how that counts as "didn't play well". My account is a day 1 account and has never been tab banned for boosting, but, appreciate the concern!

Edit: 1.74 actually.
    Clearly you're a carried diamond 😂
    1.7 isn't hard to get

Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    Clearly you're a carried diamond ��
    1.7 isn't hard to get
    So why is your kd 0.96
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Slammin. Go to original post
    So why is your kd 0.96
    Just a bunch of people that need to hate on someone else to feel more accomplished, it's no bother, no need to go after him.

The thing I've noticed a lot of people don't understand about this game, coming from grand master rank in Overwatch (same name, can look that up too), is that it is a team game. You have a lot of people on this game who solo queue and get upset that other players get to five stack with top players.

A thing that comes with team games is being an enjoyable enough person to play with so that the best players will actually want to play with you. Someone could be the best fragger in the world and hard stuck at plat three because they're insufferable to play with.

Originally Posted by Temdee. Go to original post
    Just a bunch of people that need to hate on someone else to feel more accomplished, it's no bother, no need to go after him.

The thing I've noticed a lot of people don't understand about this game, coming from grand master rank in Overwatch (same name, can look that up too), is that it is a team game. You have a lot of people on this game who solo queue and get upset that other players get to five stack with top players.

A thing that comes with team games is being an enjoyable enough person to play with so that the best players will actually want to play with you. Someone could be the best fragger in the world and hard stuck at plat three because they're insufferable to play with.
    You're definitely right. I'm just poking the bear Tbh if a 1.7 kd was so easy to get then why do I almost never see people with that sort of kd or higher? Makes you wonder

You're definitely right. I'm just poking the bear Tbh if a 1.7 kd was so easy to get then why do I almost never see people with that sort of kd or higher? Makes you wonder
    Longevity more than likely that's why they have two K.D per season now.

You have your overall then you have your season K/D on average I see people keep a 1.7 if they're trying but if they screw around they keep a 1.2

Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    Longevity more than likely that's why they have two K.D per season now.

You have your overall then you have your season K/D on average I see people keep a 1.7 if they're trying but if they screw around they keep a 1.2
    You're last 3 kds for each season: 1.07, 0.81, 1.01

Not that I give a sh*t about kd but you can't claim something is easy when you can't seem to do it yourself. It would be like me saying juggling is easy even though I can't do it

You're last 3 kds for each season: 1.07, 0.81, 1.01

Not that I give a sh*t about kd but you can't claim something is easy when you can't seem to do it yourself. It would be like me saying juggling is easy even though I can't do it
    Cough ** R6 trackers ain't that accurate as it stated my most picked Operator is Thermite. I do not play Thermite a lot my most Played attacker is IQ cough*

But you're right from those 3 season I didn't get past 1.7. didn't try but you did prove my point