When will Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six be back?

So After trying this game again.
    I have to ask - when we we get the Rainbow Six that Tom Clancy was involved inback?
    when will we get single player element back?
    When will we get our squads and re mission planning?
    When will we be required to act tactically and not run and gun?

when will the reskin of CS be ove rand we can get back to Tom clancy's ideas.

Or has UbiSoft decided to just use and abuse Tom Clancy's name and move on from what he created?
     7 people found this helpful

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Well they own his brand for games, they can do whatever they want honestly

I know what you mean OP, ghost recon is one patch away from being Fortnite.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ghost Sniper33 Go to original post

when will the reskin of CS be ove rand we can get back to Tom clancy's ideas.

This is nothing like CS in CS you gotta have a tactic and its better balanced.
    This is more like CoD
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Mr.Miyagi90 Go to original post
    This is nothing like CS in CS you gotta have a tactic and its better balanced.
    This is more like CoD
    Miss playing CS:GO, required so much skill to hit your shots and so much teamwork to win a ranked game
     1 people found this helpful

Kenny324410's Avatar Banned
    Never the last good tc game was vagus 2 try runing and guning in that and you be dead within seconds

That was good game. but wasn't a good TC game. that required very little planning - and even avoided preplanning. which if you read any of TC's books, and Espically the book these games should be based on Rainbow Six, they did alot of preplanning.

lceycat's Avatar Member
    We do have Rainbow Six Quarantine coming out around Christmas and will be a 3 player co-op game built around a campaign instead of mostly PvP. But it will be sci-fi in nature with alien zombie virus creatures so it won't exactly scratch that old Tom Clancy R6 itch unfortunately

To answer OP question, I would say I seriously doubt you'll ever see a good ole fashioned Tom Clancy R6 game again. The last great one was RavenShield. That slower, methodical pacing and game play we loved about those games doesn't get embraced by today's audiences or developers. Now it's all shooty, shooty, fast reacty constant edge of your seat roller coaster. Gameplay that can go 5 minutes without spotting an enemy, much less 16 of them is just lost on the short attention span audiences of today.
     3 people found this helpful

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    I just wish they'd buff terrorist hunt. Those game modes really deserve some love. They could do SO much more with it, that they've never bothered to give attention to.

If they invested some spit and polish into the Terrorist Hunts then we could have something that was much more R6-ish. Instead, they seem to be trying to strip as much OUT of THs as they can so as to not offend their precious little pro team players. "Gee ... we thought everyone WANTED to get rid of bombers and nitros in TH... Never occurred to us that anyone might like them because our ears have been evolutionarily designed to only be able to hear noises that come from Pro Leaguers rather than the 99.99% of everyone else who plays."