I Don't Want POG Immortalized In My White House

While clearing the Raid is commendable, I don't like the idea of their likeness being in the game. For one, some of those players use shady tactics, i.e auto-aim. The other is just days before the Raid launched, one of those members put out a YouTube video on how underwhelming TD2 was. That he was bored and no longer inspired by the game. That for one is in bad taste and certainly does not make him an ambassador for the game. How can you grant a privilege like having your squad displayed with that kind of attitude?

Please find another way to "award" their achievement. Give them a special patch they can wear but don't display their group in the BoO.
     56 people found this helpful

Agreed. Who is this Marco anyway? Seriously, don’t know and now I don’t care to know.
     13 people found this helpful

SevenNVD's Avatar Senior Member
    No one of them uses auto aim lmao.

And why didn't you protest against the starplayer plaque in the botanic gardens?
     12 people found this helpful

Agreed. Who gives 2 ****s. Couldn't care less. Just one more thing I have to ignore in this game. By this time next month I'll be ignoring the whole thing. Lol
     11 people found this helpful

Bambihunter1971's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Beaglized Go to original post
    By this time next month I'll be ignoring the whole thing. Lol
    I'm level 14 with something like 16 hours in the game (I like to explore) before losing interest. I'll inevitably come back again, but after playing 3 betas and starting with the early release, just one thing after another added up and drove me away. I am still watching these forums to see when things are back on track.

At least its not their real images of what they look like in real life...far as I am concerned its just another one of those stock photos like in the oval office...In fact i dont even where these appear at and i am glad i don't could careless its not like its that big of a deal to me. They will all move on to anpothe rgame and no one will remember what the pictures were for like the big picture of all the peopel who did the first PTS in Div 1 outside the BoO... I am pretty sure my pic is still on the wall at my high school from 24 years ago, but do you think those kids now care who I was lol..

Since they get a picture, can we all get a grave/tomb stone for each player that quits, out around the Lincoln Memorial? That way we can have a visual reminder of that impact as well?
     8 people found this helpful

Mad-Cap's Avatar Senior Member
    You've gotta admit it's OP trash talk for their PvP game. 'I got my picture in your base'
     2 people found this helpful

sandpants's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by rma2110 Go to original post
    Agreed. Who is this Marco anyway? Seriously, don’t know and now I don’t care to know.
    The guy who challenges the game and actually explores build options and game mechanics, for example.
    Why/ Who are you?
     14 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by sandpants Go to original post
    The guy who challenges the game and actually explores build options and game mechanics, for example.
    Why/ Who are you?
    Wow someone is in love with Marco
     17 people found this helpful

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by sandpants Go to original post
    Why/ Who are you?
    You mean the guy who cries for pvp meta isn't his meta?
     4 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... Last ►►