Lukeyy19's Avatar Member

Private Multiplayer Feedback

After playing several matches in private multiplayer there are several things that I think need addressing.

• Playing Track Central tracks in Private Multiplayer is more of a hassle than it needs to be, tracks need to be added to favourites but then you also need to open up the details page of each track and hit download first too, this step surely should not be necessary, the game is going to download the tracks for the other players on the fly so why can't it just do this for the host too?
    • Track thumbnails in the Private Multiplayer window are either stretched or cropped.
    • The ability to skip a track that was implemented in Trials Fusion has been neglected in this game meaning you have to completely cancel the MP session if you come across a track that cannot be completed for whatever reason.
    • The points system is very lenient, too lenient perhaps, it would be nice to be able to choose your own scoring methods, like you could select that you want to just score based on only finish position, only faults, both position and faults, whether you want DNFs to matter etc.
    • There is no way to save your settings such as bail-out finish or a longer ending time etc, every time you set up a session you have to remember to apply your settings.
    • The ability to add your own unfinished creator tracks has been removed, this means that no longer can we have our friends test out a track we're working on before we upload it for the world to see.
    • People that haven't yet got to the point in the main game where they can afford to buy the Helium and Donkey cannot use those bikes in Private Multiplayer unless the track forces it upon them, this can be unfair and annoying when playing with people who do have those bikes unlocked.
    • There is also no way for the host to just cancel the current set and return to the lobby for example if he realises he's added the wrong tracks or something, you have to cancel the whole MP session and then start a new one.
    • You don't get to see your finish times to see how close they were in the case of a really close finish, instead of having to watch the victory and loser poses twice, once for track points and again for overall points, could we not just watch them once and then see a scoreboard with track times and points?

I feel like there was more I wanted to mention but I can't think of it right now.

This Feedback is so right! I'm agree with this all! (;

I never get a reply from Ubisoft on my post after 12 April 2019.
    They say on 12 April 2019 "I'm going to make note of the report you gave now." on: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2037041-MP-bugs
    I think it is not important for Ubisoft because i get no reply anymore.

Bug 1:
    How can i select custom maps in private multiplayer?

In single player i have to go to each map and select download after i set it to favorite.
    It does not download automaticly when i add to favorite.
    In private multiplayer you can't see the map before you download it first in single player.

I think it is a bug.

Can you confirm this is a bug?

Bug 2:

The points are not correct.
    If the first player finished he get 10 points.
    The second player get 8 points.
    It makes no different if the second player is finishing or not.
    It will be much more fun if second player do not finish he get 0 points.
    Now it is not needed to finish within the 30 seconds that the second player has to finish.
    Finish or no finish is both 8 points.

Bug 3:

Why it is not possible to skip a map?
    Now we have to leave multiplayer and start it again?

Bug 4:
    When i add 30+ maps to favorite, in private mp you can only see max 30 maps.

Bug 5:
    Can't select un-released tracks in private multiplayer (in Fusion it is possible).

Bug 6:
    While uploading an map you can skip all the checkpoints so "unable to finisch" maps can still uploaded by this way.