gunbladelad's Avatar Senior Member
    It's very easy to solve this issue.

Just replay Operation Oracle and ensure you listen to both phone calls that the Engineer makes after you leave him at the safe house. Doing this will fix the issue.

This is friggin unbelievable, 2 Years and this **** is still going on. I bought this game 2 days ago on sale for 5 bucks and even that is asked too much for this bug infested pile of ****. It has been 2 Years and bugs from release day are still in the game.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi papragu,

We can certainly understand this is a frustrating issue to encounter.

As has been mentioned the issue was reported to the development team, but at this point unfortunately this issue may not be resolved due to the end of active development.

There is STILL a problem - I see that this has been an ongoing issue since 2017- with the beginning of gaming in Ghost Recon Wildlands when one of the AI team members repeats continuously a sentence "Shall we return to our regularly scheduled program".
    It would seem that UBISoft has given ALL of its client the three finger salute. I would like to remind them that we that purchase UBISoft games are the ones who make it possible for you to get paid.

LOL yeah right the bug is still frigging there after 4 years it is now July 2021 and the sentence "Shall we return to our regularly scheduled program" is still repeating. Great support for those who purchase UBISoft games. The three finger salute is deeply appreciated.

MikeWeeks's Avatar Senior Member
    No, this has not been a bug since the beginning of Ghost Recon Wildlands. This DLC dropped in March 2019, two years after the release of the game.

That the studio designed the ending of the first Oracle mission in such a manner as to easily cause the problems reported since it dropped is another matter, It does reflect poorly on those who designed it.

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345