Repeating Audio glitch

After I log into the game and after I hit the launch for campaign, when I spawn, the AI say's something to the effect of "Shall we return to our regularly schedule of saving the people of...etc." and it just keeps repeating like a broken record...sometimes it only gets a few words in and starts over....anyone else experiencing this? The first time this happened I simply logged off and reloaded from the desk top...but now it's happening every time and nothing stops it....help please.

Issue has been reported to Ubisoft support, they looked into the matter and confirmed it was a bug. It will be solved within the next patch that comes out. Workaround is to open the menu or map when that particular clip is playing, it will stop the replay (sometimes need try again) and you can continue the game without the bug. It will be back after restart.

tyvm...appreciate it

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

echolecter is indeed correct, this has been reported and being investigated

So, any idea as to the time frame for a fix? Nothing works as a fix... tried re-installing, and all the above suggestions...nothing works and this is making the game very annoying to play as it's a nonstop AI glitch and I've found myself yelling for him to shut up. I would appreciate a reply please...ty.

Bonjour, j'ai le même problème depuis une semaine, ce soir j'ai relancé le jeu 4 fois... J'espère qu'ils vont vite trouver une solution car c'est vraiment insupportable...

Hello, I have the same problem for a week, tonight I restarted the game 4 times ... I hope they will quickly find a solution because it is really unbearable ...

Same issue just happened to me. I bought the game less then a month ago, on xbox 1. Its updated. The audio quoted above, is on repeat. The provided instructions don't work. Has it been patched yet? Any idea when? Please thank you!

Confirmed

I have the same "Repeating Audio glitch"

This issue has been reported for over a month now and there is still no solutions provided by UbiSoft. Today started game again and this issue is still there. You can however get rid of it sometimes but can take few tries, and this certainly cannot be seen as workaround. It is just awful and fail to find words to describe how irritating this is. And for me this 'breaking point' with this game, because it isn't just a bug that appears when doing anything or go to certain places. It is just there every time you start the game. Had fun so far, but for now over and out.

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm sorry to hear that this issue has frustrated you to the point that you don't feel you can play at this time. Our team has been made aware of this issue. I hope to have more information soon.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►