Character creation

There are alot to be excited about bge2 but one of the things that worries me most is the character creation. I myself am really focused on the character creation especially on a game thats soo uniquely made. having bad character creation will of course give a little bad rep for the game. What im talking about is how detailed will the character creation be, either it'll be simple sliders or simple presets to choose from. Character creations should be able to let you modify your character's appearance in a heavily detailed way to your liking to actually make you satisfied with your character creation to actually think that "with such a big universe to discover, this is the character that i would like to play with till the end.".almost every game with character creation really dissapoints me but of course there a few little games like bdo, sims 4 that has good character creation. because how limited you are able to modify your character, it actually saddens me. Well, this may be only my opinion but i want to share it and wanna know if theres people who also have interest in the character creation of bge 2
     2 people found this helpful

In his first live stream, Michel himself said we'll be able to morph between animal species. In fact they already have some pretty advanced tools to do this as seen in the video.It's also deeply tied to the story. This is one of the things i'm hoping for. That the character you design will have an impact on the world.
     1 people found this helpful

Please have A LOT more selection then Division 2 ugly character creator

Character Creation is one of my favorites for any good looking game I too hope when we create our charcters there will be lot's of detail to make them unique and not something made for you to play as with less options to choose from. For the options I'm hoping are available would be for starters body tatoos, lots of interesting hair styles, the option to make one of your eyes a different color, and if possible maybe show little a skin for example wearing a biker vest with no under shirt under neath something that.

I'm curious to see what's to come in the future of what we can and cannot do, but yeah I'm rooting for this game to turn out good for the better I'm so excited to start playing.

Exactly, the feeling of playing a character which u cld edit to the most detailed appearance possible sure makes the adventure worth while its just like an imaginary friend.

I am absolutely in your opinion. In a game like this, the character editor should be as extensive as possible. I can really immerse myself in the world only when I am satisfied with what I have created.
    you just do not get enough to select presets and you're done.
    I think it should be at least at the level of sims. even more. body size was missing, for example, at sims.
    And then the adjustments such as clothing and hairstyle should pretty much have a suitable style for everyone.

so agreed, i'm glad i'm the not the only one who cares a lot about character creation.

- I would love to play as a Human with Reptile skin. =),