Slarlac249's Avatar Senior Member
    The ones that won't have more sense, so there's that.
     3 people found this helpful

Officially back in Bolivia, starting a new ghost mode w/ no HUD save tonight, (advanced) off course.. Jumped on an old save file last night for the first time in months. If I didn't know better I would of thought Breakpoint was the prequel.. It was nice to hear the squad interactions as well as the voice of the real Nomad.. Most importantly NO GEAR SCORE! It was like taking off a ball and chain.. so nice!
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by KmarkoPL Go to original post
    Does Ubisoft cares about people like you ? Highly unlikely ! THEY DON'T !
    There is many others who will buy Ubisoft games, you are in minority.
    The false advertising, broken promises, and an even more broken game proves that Ubi doesn't care about the people who DO buy their games. XD
     1 people found this helpful

Several gaming sites have taken note of the survey results and have mentioned the online requirement as being a downside, turnoff, annoyence etc, the word is spreading, that a good chunk of players who already own...sorry, rent the game as well as potential players are wanting offline play.

Time will tell if ubi gives us an update on the "remaining top result" early 2020 as stated in the survey results post.

Hey, remember when some of us protested the always-online requirement and the people defending Breakpoint claimed it was necessary for quick patches to keep the game running smooth? Wonder how that idea's working out for them?
     3 people found this helpful

lol.....indeed.

So what's the word with the game going offline. Been months since I checked in on this and I haven't been on breakpoint since the survey. I figured by now we would have word whether they were going to implement an offline feature / mode.

So any news or has UBI abandoned us? I really did enjoy this game when it worked but I had to stop because all of the Mountain and Whalers errors frustrated me more than gave me any joy with this game.

I have been playing Wildlands and patiently waiting to get back on the island without being tethered to my sh*tty internet stuttering and crashing me out of the game constantly...

I specifically favor GR because they didn't force us to be online like The Division and Rainbow 6 Siege. I'm so disappointed they ruined GR by adding this horrible feature especially when there is absolutely no need for it if we just want to play the game solo like I love so much about Wildlands...BTW...Where are my AI teammates?

AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    The possibility of an off-line mode "the other top result" from the survey is being assessed, and the announcement with the survey results said more would be communicated at some point. That's all we have on that and it shouldn't be read as an indication it will happen.

The AI team mates are being introduced some time in the first year of release. Again, that is all we know on that topic.

Originally Posted by AI BLUEFOX Go to original post
    The possibility of an off-line mode "the other top result" from the survey is being assessed, and the announcement with the survey results said more would be communicated at some point. That's all we have on that and it shouldn't be read as an indication it will happen.

The AI team mates are being introduced some time in the first year of release. Again, that is all we know on that topic.
    Anything Ubi says should not be considered an indication of anything, it's all just soothe saying/lip service at this point.

AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by secretzrus Go to original post
    Hey, remember when some of us protested the always-online requirement and the people defending Breakpoint claimed it was necessary for quick patches to keep the game running smooth? Wonder how that idea's working out for them?
    We would still have had the game breaking patch in November and we would still have had the delay in the December patch. Whilst I make no excuses for the state of the game at launch or the introduction of that bug, we had similar issues with patches breaking things in Wildlands which was off-line. Not to the extent that Breakpoint has been effected, but online only is not the cause of that.

The snow region bug was much quicker to analyse, assess and get worked on precisely because the game is online and player data was available without a crash report needing to be sent. I don't think there is a valid reason, I'm not aware of one, why the fix wasn't released as a separate patch in December, as it is PC only, but that doesn't change the simple fact that it was quicker to prepare the fix.

There is a good case for an off line mode and benefits for a lot of players if it was available, but better patch fixing isn't one of those benefits.