Petition: Make Ghost Recon Breakpoint offline!

Ghosts! The time to act is now! Ubisoft has recently announced via their Ghost Recon Breakpoint twitter that the game requires a constant internet connection. This is an unnecessary feature that will drastically degrade the experience for many players. Ubisoft has been very good about listening to community feedback. Let’s let them know we want to be able to play their game with no boundaries! Ubisoft, make Ghost Recon Breakpoint offline compatible!

https://www.change.org/p/all-ghosts-...g=en-UShttp://
     341 people found this helpful

Signed and if they donít change it no buy. Donít fall for this stuff people and take a stand.
     52 people found this helpful

This is a great idea should be published in more places so that people can see it
     24 people found this helpful

I could understand you some years ago, but not now.

"This is an unnecessary feature that will drastically degrade the experience for many players. "

People... Nobody would play The Division or other games if the "online only" is a problem. You always need internet anyway if you want download patches or play coop, PvP and raid, and you only need a simple hotspot if you don't have a normal line for example.

Not an excuse anymore. I'm italian, we have a lot of problems with internet, and if i say this... Well...
     15 people found this helpful

Signed!

Originally Posted by Itasil92 Go to original post
    I could understand you some years ago, but not now.

"This is an unnecessary feature that will drastically degrade the experience for many players. "

People... Nobody would play The Division or other games if the "online only" is a problem. You always need internet anyway if you want download patches or play coop, PvP and raid, and you only need a simple hotspot if you don't have a normal line for example.

Not an excuse anymore. I'm italian, we have a lot of problems with internet, and if i say this... Well...
    It's one thing when a game starts off as requiring online always, totally different when they're shoehorning something no one asked for into a game when the previous one didn't require it. Requiring an internet connection will do nothing for the game other than adding a level of frustration when their servers or your internet decides to act up, make it so you truly don't own it, you're just leasing it for as long as the servers are in existence and cause console owners to pay for PSN or Xbox Live to play even solo.

And another thing...The Division games would be infinitiely better and probably sell more if they had an offline mode, as one of the main reasons people avoided that franchise, Destiny and Anthem is because there was no offline mode. It's not like there's anything in any of the previous games that honestly couldn't be done in an offline mode.
     37 people found this helpful

In response to ITASIL92: This doesnít work in the real world.

Yea you can simply hotspot to download a patch which is fine, but what if you have an internet service provider that doesnít offer unlimited data to be able to play online all the time? Or you travel for work? Or you live in the middle of nowhere in Australia where you average 2mbps download speed like me?
     30 people found this helpful

teecuptech's Avatar Member
    Confused, don't most people play these sort of game online only anyway?
    Even playing The Division I/II solo, why would I 'want' it to be offline?

Merely trying to understand...
     6 people found this helpful

LaMOi's Avatar Senior Member
    Hopefully they will make the game playable offline.
     19 people found this helpful

LaMOi's Avatar Senior Member
    Internet connection goes down you canít play the game.

Ubisoft servers go down - you canít play the game.

Server maintenance - you canít play the game. You can with Wildlands.

Couple of years from now Ubisoft moves on from Breakpoint and shuts down the servers. You can never play Breakpoint again.

Online only games suck. And you still pay premium £60 for them.
     67 people found this helpful

Ghost416's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by LaMOi Go to original post
    Internet connection goes down you can’t play the game.

Ubisoft servers go down - you can’t play the game.

Server maintenance - you can’t play the game. You can with Wildlands.

Couple of years from now Ubisoft moves on from Breakpoint and shuts down the servers. You can never play Breakpoint again.

Online only games suck. And you still pay premium £60 for them.
    Also, PSN or Xbox Live goes down = can't play Breakpoint.
     32 people found this helpful