Ryo_Hazaki's Avatar Senior Member
    South Carolina, land of Smiling Faces and Beautiful Places
    Originally Posted by Rafi-KtC Go to original post
    He has that animation when the enemy is around and on alert
    I've played several sessions while the enemy is on alert and I still haven't seen the "head on a swivel" animation. I'll keep looking though

YOUR MIRANDA WARNING, ACCORDING TO SENTINEL:

@Ubisoft:
    When Sentinel holds citizens hostage, is it possible that we come upon them reading excerpts from the Martial Laws? Here's a reference picture:

As usual, let's weigh the PROS/CONS:
    PROS:
    - This can further create resentment against them for suppressing citizens rights.
    - Can give way for some extra dialogue from hostages along the lines of, "I hope the Outcasts [insert insult here]," "You better sleep with one eye open, because the Ghosts' are coming for you"
    CONS:
    - Some may feel it a bit repetitive
    Thank you for reading

ESSENTIAL WORKERS LIBERATED FROM MARTIAL LAW

@ UBISOFT:

Given that daily faction missions make up the meat of what the player experiences perhaps tweaking the atmosphere of each mission type is in order. With this in mind let's take rescuing someone from place X mission type. There has been limited dialogue added in regards to Nomad interacting with the individual we are extracting, so perhaps that is not an easy fix, So, is it possible to replace the generic NPC waiting at the rendezvous point with either other scientists, engineers, or a group of people which could be interpreted as the family? Rendezvousing with said persons could be followed with appropriate contextual conversation(s), or even a generic thank you to the Ghosts. More backstory could be added in conversations with the A.I. teammates, before and during the missions, to make them more immersive. As usual, let's cover some PROS/CONS
    PROS:
    - Gives the game longevity after the updates are completed.
    - If the playtime metrics increase the life of the game, more tweak to similar missions in the next iteration of GR could be implemented.
    - Makes the Factions Missions more engaging.
    - Give more meaning to accomplishing the missions.
    - The varied conversations can break up the monotony of pick target and drop off to random NPC sitting abandoned building smoking a cigarette
    CONS:
    - Some may experience the missions a few times and see them as repetitive, in spite of additions.
    Thank you for reading

MARTIAL ARTIST RECREATE MOVES FROM BREAKPOINT

HOLD UPS on vehicles would be lovely

The ability to perhaps come out of your own vehicle and surround an enemy vehicle without a shot being fired and then commandeering said vehicle? With team mates, even AI would be brilliant.

Cheers

Originally Posted by FrontierSicario Go to original post
    The ability to perhaps come out of your own vehicle and surround an enemy vehicle without a shot being fired and then commandeering said vehicle? With team mates, even AI would be brilliant.

Cheers
    Hello , and welcome to the forum, if you're new. It seems that non-lethal methods may not make it into this iteration of GR. This has been a much requested feature, and for reasons unknown, it has yet to be implemented (as of this writing). To expand upon your idea, kidnaping HVT's from the ranks of Sentinel/Wolves could've opened up some interesting things narratively. It appears there were non-lethal options in Wildlands as seen in this gif: . Commandeering vehicles could work in some wayIF Auroa, had essential workers, or defiant citizens traveling about. Even more so if they could be tied to infiltration mission types. Let's see what Ubisoft comes up with
     1 people found this helpful

NO FANCY TITLE NEEDED

@ UBISOFT:

Is it possible to add "Sh**balls" or other Nomad slogan sound bytes, when the player attempts to use an item on the weapon wheel that's depleted? Let's take this picture for example:

As usual, let's weigh the PROS/CONS of the suggestion:
    PROS:
    ***PLEASE NOTE: (In my playstyle, I don't craft mine's, lures, etc. I procure these items on site. Even if it is a disadvantage in battle, to increase the sensation of being outgunned. I usually don't go back into the inventory screen to select a new item for tactical purposes for the same reason.)
    - The sound byte is a reminder that its necessary to craft or infiltrate to restock.
    - It makes Nomad stand out more as a character.
    CONS:
    - If only one sound byte is used it could be annoying for some players, hence the suggestion of different sayings.
    Thank you for reading

CLASS IS IN SESSION PART 1

DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational purposes only, and will cover the history and use of the weapons and items in the coming update

I've no military experience so this video is for my learning and perhaps others like me, who are learning about the weapons and gear in the game. Without further ado let us take a look at the Arcturus ghost hood:

Now let's do a comparison to the leaf suit:

to be continued

CLASS IS IN SESSION PART 2

***DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational purposes only, and will cover the history and use of the weapons and items in the coming update
    I've no military experience so this video is for my learning and perhaps others like me, who want to know more about the weapons and gear in the game. Without further ado let us take a look at:

RUSSIAN DIGITAL CAMOUFLAGE

Here's a brief history some Russian VSR Camouflage Family:

BONUS!!! Here's a video about the Gorka outfit:

to be continued

CLASS IS IN SESSION PART 3

***DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational purposes only, and will cover the history and use of the weapons and items in the coming update
    I've no military experience so this video is for my learning and perhaps others like me, who want to know more about the weapons and gear in the game. Without further ado let us take a look at:

REVISION HELLFLY (Glasses)

OPS CORE FAST HELMET VISOR

Thank you for reading and watching