1. #521
    Ryo_Hazaki's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina, land of Smiling Faces and Beautiful Places
    Posts
    1,025
    LIGHTS, CAMERA, AUROA!!!

    @UBISOFT:

    I notice of lot of forum members speak on how they like the concept art of enemies. With that in mind, is possible to add DLC that is considered a "Director's Cut?" Rather importing models, voice lines etc., that didn't make it into the final game? Thank you for reading
    Share this post

  2. #522
    Suggestions or General, this should be on the sticky threads to make it easier to find, Ryo. As for gameplay ideas, I might have one, mission-wise.

    On the Faction Missions, sometimes we get the "Destroy the glitching drone" mission. However, it's just one murmur drone, that's it. Here's what I suggest. Instead of destroying a glitching murmur, how about a mission called "Hunter killer" or "Combined arms" where you destroy two roving drone groups: two aamons and three murmurs.
    I know, some people don't like drones, but we get missions where we hunt down drones in their designated areas, and there's not enough of them sometimes, unless they're the murmurs. Here, you have to take them out in random areas of the AO, and the challenge would be a bit tougher. Anyway, thought this might make one of the missions better.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #523
    Ryo_Hazaki's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina, land of Smiling Faces and Beautiful Places
    Posts
    1,025
    Originally Posted by jmagnum50 Go to original post
    Suggestions or General, this should be on the sticky threads to make it easier to find, Ryo. As for gameplay ideas, I might have one, mission-wise.

    On the Faction Missions, sometimes we get the "Destroy the glitching drone" mission. However, it's just one murmur drone, that's it. Here's what I suggest. Instead of destroying a glitching murmur, how about a mission called "Hunter killer" or "Combined arms" where you destroy two roving drone groups: two aamons and three murmurs.
    I know, some people don't like drones, but we get missions where we hunt down drones in their designated areas, and there's not enough of them sometimes, unless they're the murmurs. Here, you have to take them out in random areas of the AO, and the challenge would be a bit tougher. Anyway, thought this might make one of the missions better.
    Hello as always I enjoy reading your ideas. To add to what you have here I'd add a bit of backstory that would flesh out the WHY of the mission. Ubisoft could add a meeting with an NPC stating that enemy "X," is testing out a new type of drone, or at least, manufactured more of the types you mentioned. The NPC could state that [insert faction leader name] needs the pieces from them to create technology that could potentially send communication to the USS Wasp. The mission reward (for lack of a better word), could be dialogue that at least points to the narrative that the Ghosts are working towards leaving the island.

    As always, thank you for reading
    Share this post

  4. #524
    live_Sig's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Magnitogorsk
    Posts
    9
    I would like to see more live partners, in Ghost Recon Wildlands the dialogues between partners worked well: jokes, stories, and so on. Many people love solo play, but with AI it gets boring. Thanks.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  5. #525
    Ryo_Hazaki's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina, land of Smiling Faces and Beautiful Places
    Posts
    1,025
    Originally Posted by live_Sig Go to original post
    I would like to see more live partners, in Ghost Recon Wildlands the dialogues between partners worked well: jokes, stories, and so on. Many people love solo play, but with AI it gets boring. Thanks.
    Hello If you're new here welcome. Adding more situational/context driven dialogue is a much requested feature. It could do a LOT to ADD more to the story. We could hear about the mental toil being behind enemy lines takes on the squad, some background information on the situation(s) that led to Operation Greenstone, calling out tactics, and much, much, more. With that said, thank you for reading, and commenting on this thread
    Share this post

  6. #526
    Ryo_Hazaki's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina, land of Smiling Faces and Beautiful Places
    Posts
    1,025
    FRONTLINE, FRONT AND CENTER

    @Ubisoft:

    No, no, this isn't another thread about what's wrong with Frontline. This is more of a request to use Frontline assets in Breakpoint. After watching Frontline, it appears that it is the same engine and is in Auroa. So is the following possible?
    - Since Auroa was presented as the most technologically advanced place on earth, Perhaps the portable sniper perch and gun turrets can be added to the PvP/PvE in the form of a new class or tied to a tech we have to rescue?
    - Since we've gained access to drone that can attack, perhaps it can be called to drop off a turret, perch or other limited use items.


    The reason for this request is since it appears you're using the same engine, why not use some of the main attractions of Frontline in Breakpoint as well. This could have the potential for players on the fence to make the jump to Frontline, and perhaps vice versa.

    Thank you for reading
    Share this post

  7. #527

    Gear Score Removal or fix

    I don't like Gear Score in Ghost Recon at all and think it should be removed but if it must be in the game then it should be tied to weapon parts on the weapons themselves because having color coded to determine how much damage they deal is really dumb but if the gear score is linked to weapon parts it would have the same effect but also reduce inventory space being taken up but multiple same weapon.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  8. #528
    Ryo_Hazaki's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina, land of Smiling Faces and Beautiful Places
    Posts
    1,025
    Originally Posted by Truenova332 Go to original post
    I don't like Gear Score in Ghost Recon at all and think it should be removed but if it must be in the game then it should be tied to weapon parts on the weapons themselves because having color coded to determine how much damage they deal is really dumb but if the gear score is linked to weapon parts it would have the same effect but also reduce inventory space being taken up but multiple same weapon.
    Hello, and if you're new here welcome to the forum. Gear score was not popular and many believed its focus took away from what could've been a wonderful story or that gear score was padding used to extend the life of the game. If you haven't already please try the immersive mode. Here are a few reviews that show the differences and recommended settings for a more hardcore experience:




    thank you for reading
    Share this post

  9. #529
    Ryo_Hazaki's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina, land of Smiling Faces and Beautiful Places
    Posts
    1,025
    DESIGNER HEADWEAR FOR GHOSTS

    @Ubisoft:

    Is it possible to have flag designs on the Survivor Bandana, and the head scarf like the following?

    Also, it possible to have flag designs on the stealth balaclava like the following?

    Credits to: https://www.amazon.com/AXBXCX-Protec...15&sr=8-2&th=1 for the images and the company's page on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/6...B-D86CAAC2BBF1
    ***Disclaimer: I've received no compensation for links provided.

    Thank you for reading
    Share this post

  10. #530
    I do hope all these above ideas will be implemented to new the future Recon games.


    NO MORE FPV, battle royale, gear score games in GR franchise please.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post