Ryo_Hazaki's Avatar Senior Member
    South Carolina, land of Smiling Faces and Beautiful Places
    [I'm sure this is common knowledge already. However, for those who aren't aware] Recently watched a video speculating on the coming Operation. Since the tentative title is being discussed; I thought this was interesting:

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by bbarrach Go to original post
    Thanx Ryo

My reply was directed towards another comment.

Yep, I'm new to adding comments in this forum but not to the franchise. As these forums usually become toxic quite fast, I tend to stay away. But your suggestions as those of other members are so good and my love for this game is such that i feel compelled to participate.

but yea, I was basically saying that. CQC animations are already there but control over when to use one over the other isn't. This would be nice.

Thanks for your feedback mate.
    Honestly I am not sure I'd so much like control as I would like the variation to show. They have a whole bunch of animations that you simply never get to see. What really disappoints is if you are going to spend time on animations then focus on ones that occur more often. What is the sense of putting all that effort in for something a player rarely if ever sees. One example, how about an animation where I whack a guy with the rifle butt? Shouldn't the animations take into account the weapon I have?

In WL you had one for when you were using your rifle or HDG. BP animations are all based on a knife. Why?

1 people found this helpful

FALLEN GHOSTS OF BREAKPOINT

Just released this as a way to celebrate the upcoming A.I. update.
    I've always liked the Future Soldier intro with the bullets showing the developers and the Fallen Ghosts intro. So this is a combination of the two. Hope you like. If interested you can download it here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/abv3x...INTRO.zip/file It replaces the AMD logo. Enjoy

Enjoy
    Thank you for reading

AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    I like it Ryo, good work as usual.

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    `it sucks how watery my beer gets when I cry in it. This game could have been sooo much better. Nice work Ryo

@ AI BLUEFOX & Steven527: Thank you for the kind words gentlemen. I hope to complete an Amber Sky intro soon

WHAT THE HEX IS GOING ON?

@Forumshpere:
    It appears that this game may be moddable. I'm no expert, just wanting to learn. So far I'm able to extract files, and I need to learn hex editing to replace files, etc. Does anyone have hex editing experience, and can refer tutorial videos? Hopefully we can come up with model swaps, and A.I. behavior changes. For example there are some mods available for AC: Black Flag:

Thank you for reading

KEEP YOUR ANIMATED HEAD, ON A SWIVEL

@UBISOFT,

Is it possible to add this or a similar "keep your head on a swivel," animation to Nomad?

For example, the animation could start when the enemy goes into an alert state, or the A.I. calls out a nearby enemy location. It appears a similar animation is already in-game, when Nomad is against a wall, as seen here:

Thank you for reading

Rafi-KtC's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ryo_Hazaki Go to original post
    KEEP YOUR ANIMATED HEAD, ON A SWIVEL

@UBISOFT,

Is it possible to add this or a similar "keep your head on a swivel," animation to Nomad?

For example, the animation could start when the enemy goes into an alert state, or the A.I. calls out a nearby enemy location. It appears a similar animation is already in-game, when Nomad is against a wall, as seen here:

Thank you for reading
    He has that animation when the enemy is around and on alert

Originally Posted by Rafi-KtC Go to original post
    He has that animation when the enemy is around and on alert
    Hmmm, I've never noticed it before. I'll play again soon to see the animation(s). Thank you for commenting