1. #371
    Sandilands85's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom - Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,175
    Originally Posted by Ryo_Hazaki Go to original post
    I'm certain there are many who'd like to see that implemented. Thank you for reading
    I mentioned this idea In another thread, but in Immersive mode they could place Weapon Crates at the Bivouac Areas and give you the ability to choose between any of your favourited weapons only without the need of actually activating the Bivouac Function
    Ideally you would only be able to set one favourite for each weapon category so that the UI menu would be quick to use

    You would still however need to access the bivouac for not favourited weapons and all of the other stuff
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #372
    Ryo_Hazaki's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina, land of Smiling Faces and Beautiful Places
    Posts
    1,003
    Originally Posted by Sandilands85 Go to original post
    I mentioned this idea In another thread, but in Immersive mode, they could place Weapon Crates at the Bivouac Areas and give you the ability to choose between any of your favorite weapons only without the need of actually activating the Bivouac Function
    Ideally, you would only be able to set one favorite for each weapon category so that the UI menu would be quick to use

    You would still however need to access the bivouac for not favorite weapons and all of the other stuff
    That's an interesting idea. If it's ok with you, I'll play devil's advocate here for the sake of laying out some of the pros and cons of adding this idea to the game.
    ***(This is in no way exhaustive and are just a few thoughts)
    CONS:
    - Some of the GR "purists" may say the inclusion of a "weapon crate" takes away from the immersive mode.
    - Some would say that it is non-sensical/overkill to have a weapon box right next to the bivvy and then go to said bivvy, for the other stuff
    - Some would say adding more for the engine to do here could break something else over there.
    PROS:
    - For those that enjoyed the weapon crates from Future Soldier, this could be a welcomed addition
    - For those that loved the free selection of weapon in Wildlands, this could be a welcomed addition
    - To reiterate your idea - If a player never uses the bivvy but just wants to select their weapon of choice, yep, definitely a welcomed addition.

    So again, just a few thoughts in regards to your suggestion. Have you created a poll to see how others feel about the idea? (forgive me if you already have, as I don't get a chance to browse the forum much nowadays).
     3 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #373
    Originally Posted by Ryo_Hazaki Go to original post
    I've heard of some players that skip the bivvy altogether and make "preparations" in abandoned buildings, etc. I think different bivvy animations such as sleeping, cooking an animal, trying to get a phone to work, looking at a map, hearing the AI tell stories of past missions, and more, would make the trip to bivvy more enjoyable.

    Speaking of cleaning weapons, I would've enjoyed the FAR CRY 2 element of occasionally jamming guns .
    Even if it wasn't part of the lore, or even accurate, it would've helped the game's advertised narrative. Thank you for reading
    That may do bivouacs more enjoyable, yes. But, I would still wanting for some animations, like preparations to be skip able.

    And Far Cry 2 was exactly what I was thinking for the "cleaning gun".
    We could even get an "preparation" in bivouacs to clean the guns and give them more resistance to jamming and dirty.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  4. #374
    We could get an opition to adjust vehicle's volume sound.
    Don't know if it just me, but, some vehicles sounds are just too loud and annoying (specially humvees, trucks and boats).
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  5. #375
    PS: As someone else said before, would be nice to have "Golem Island Patrols" in main island as well. I mean, other types of enemy's helicopters flying around, 5 man patrol cars, enemy armored cars in the road, etc.
    Also, when the enemy calls for reinforment let them actually call for reinforcements (and perhaps put nearby bases/locations in alert). One car is nothing. I still remember fighting dozens of enemy's reinforcements (and more coming) while choppers are constantly looking for me, in Wildlands.
     4 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  6. #376
    @Ubisoft
    I don't read every suggestion so I don't know if someone else asking this. Is it possible to give us an option to reduce the movement speed, just like it was in the beta; it was really great for immersion and I had better feelings.
    Also, can you fixed the few animation's issues ? For exemple, sometimes, the walking animation is cut just like Nomad walk on a roc... without any rocs around.
    Maybe, if it is possible, add a survival mode with eating, thirsting (sleeping?) jauge if it don't break the game.
    Thank you for all improvements.
    Share this post

  7. #377
    Originally Posted by Ryo_Hazaki Go to original post
    That's an interesting idea. If it's ok with you, I'll play devil's advocate here for the sake of laying out some of the pros and cons of adding this idea to the game.
    ***(This is in no way exhaustive and are just a few thoughts)
    CONS:
    - Some of the GR "purists" may say the inclusion of a "weapon crate" takes away from the immersive mode.
    - Some would say that it is non-sensical/overkill to have a weapon box right next to the bivvy and then go to said bivvy, for the other stuff
    - Some would say adding more for the engine to do here could break something else over there.
    PROS:
    - For those that enjoyed the weapon crates from Future Soldier, this could be a welcomed addition
    - For those that loved the free selection of weapon in Wildlands, this could be a welcomed addition
    - To reiterate your idea - If a player never uses the bivvy but just wants to select their weapon of choice, yep, definitely a welcomed addition.

    So again, just a few thoughts in regards to your suggestion. Have you created a poll to see how others feel about the idea? (forgive me if you already have, as I don't get a chance to browse the forum much nowadays).

    Yeah I think I would side with the cons to be honest in this case, maybe not so much with con number 1 as you essentially have a weapon crate at the bivvie which you could consider to be a bit non-immersive/realistic - maybe have a weapon drop occur perhaps rather than instant access to an armoury once you select any changes. So actually, maybe it is a good idea, hmmmmm - haha



    Originally Posted by ImonHBnLT Go to original post
    We could get an opition to adjust vehicle's volume sound.
    Don't know if it just me, but, some vehicles sounds are just too loud and annoying (specially humvees, trucks and boats).
    Don't want to detract from this awesome thread by Ryo, I agree they are a bit loud when we drive them but not too loud. I find the opposite when the AI are driving. They are stealth vehicles until they are on you which is so different to the actual soldiers which you can hear from over 100m away. Another annoyance is that the headlights for vehicles are nowhere near bright enough yet soldiers torches and the standing lights for them fixing motorbikes are bright as hell! Weird.
    Share this post

  8. #378

    Patches rework

    One of the thing I wish to see change at some point are the flags, we need just basic country flags not the weird crest things. Like for the US we need a IR Flag, combat flag (Default color would be OCP but you could change it to whatever color in-game), colored flag, and maybe airborne and special forces tabs too. Same thing for the other crest patches. We also need the option to put the patch in any position (as long as theres velcro) and mix and match patches, for instance you can have a flag on the top and another patch underneath it. If you don't know what im talking about just google US Army Patch placement.




    Pardon any spelling mistakes I wrote this in a rush.
    Share this post

  9. #379
    Ryo_Hazaki's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina, land of Smiling Faces and Beautiful Places
    Posts
    1,003
    Originally Posted by ImonHBnLT Go to original post
    We could get an option to adjust vehicle's volume sound.
    Don't know if it just me, but, some vehicles sounds are just too loud and annoying (specially humvees, trucks and boats).
    Interesting, i've never noticed a difference. I'll keep an ear out for this in future gameplay sessions.
    Share this post

  10. #380
    Ryo_Hazaki's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina, land of Smiling Faces and Beautiful Places
    Posts
    1,003
    Originally Posted by ImonHBnLT Go to original post
    PS: As someone else said before, would be nice to have "Golem Island Patrols" in main island as well. I mean, other types of enemy's helicopters flying around, 5 man patrol cars, enemy armored cars in the road, etc.
    Also, when the enemy calls for reinforcement let them actually call for reinforcements (and perhaps put nearby bases/locations in alert). One car is nothing. I still remember fighting dozens of enemy's reinforcements (and more coming) while choppers are constantly looking for me, in Wildlands.
    In regards to your suggestions, I think these threads may be of interest to you:
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...hlight=patrols
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...hlight=patrols
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...ht=HEAT+SYSTEM
    Share this post