Sandilands85's Avatar Senior Member

Weapon Ideas And Suggestion

Been Working on these for a while now, all have been modified from current in game Weapons (minus the Glock and the G56)

Pistols:

SMG's:

STG's

SNR's

LMG's

DMR's

ASR's

(now Properly Integrally Suppressed

(based of the Latest pic with Navy Seals)

These Last two are more pertinent to modification to the Paint options by being able to paint both parts of the receivers separately as well as pistol grips and Hand Rails

using Black, Khaki and Tan

Purple and Pink

Let me know which ones you all like!!

They all look really good. Too bad you are not part of the editorial team, deciding what weapons get added, and how they should look.

Originally Posted by Megalodon26 Go to original post
    They all look really good. Too bad you are not part of the editorial team, deciding what weapons get added, and how they should look.
    Thank you @megalodon it’s become a bit of a passion project recently I believe most of these are actually being passed up to the dev team through a DC member so hopefully it’s giving them food for though on what weapons they could add next, or for the next game

Originally Posted by Sandilands85 Go to original post
    Thank you @megalodon it’s become a bit of a passion project recently I believe most of these are actually being passed up to the dev team through a DC member so hopefully it’s giving them food for though on what weapons they could add next, or for the next game
    Good to hear. Most modern weapons are very modular, with a ton of after market options. So hopefully the next game will reflect that, and allow the player to fully customize the weapons. And I hate to say it, but it could be extremely profitable for them. As long as they are reasonably priced,most people wouldn't mind spending real money to perfect how their weapon looks, For example, they could release a 13.5" Giessele for free, but sell the 10.5" and 9.3' for a buck each.

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Megalodon26 Go to original post
    Good to hear. Most modern weapons are very modular, with a ton of after market options. So hopefully the next game will reflect that, and allow the player to fully customize the weapons. And I hate to say it, but it could be extremely profitable for them. As long as they are reasonably priced,most people wouldn't mind spending real money to perfect how their weapon looks, For example, they could release a 13.5" Giessele for free, but sell the 10.5" and 9.3' for a buck each.
    unless they fix how they perform I wouldn't spend a single cent.
    to be fair though unless something fundamentally changes in this game I don't intend to spend a single cent on anything from Ubi

Unfortunately, I fear that there's not much more that they can do to improve the core Breakpoin experience. They may add some more realistic missions, more gunsmith updates, like universal scopes, and character improvements like removing the belt. But even though they've improved the game considerably since launch, a lot of the core structure of the game, are beyond repair. But that doesn't mean that the next game will be as broken from the get go. We just have to be wary of it.

So if they could show off a gunsmith that rivals this teaser, i think a lot of people would be hyped,

Why MCX is SMG, I personally prefer the long barrel ASR like MCX virtus.

Loved these suggestions!

some more weapon ideas i've been working on

Hi. The M16A1 does not have removable iron sights.
    You need to include the M16A2 which does not removable iron sights and the M16A3 wich some of the M16A3 assault rifles (the first ones that were made in the 1980's) do not have removable iron sights.