Missing Treasure Chests?

I have all the maps to show the location of treasures.

In NEW YORK,
    3/4 North District
    5/6 West District
    4/7 East District

Im currently in chapter 9, looking around for the missing treasures but there are not on the map

This also hindering my Thief Challenges "Find and empty the 10 remaining chests in New York 9/10

Do I need to restart my game over to get 100% now?

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey NanoNano2,

Some of these chests may be hidden inside of Taverns or other explorable buildings as these do not appear on the general world map.

Probably solved this already but for future reference, both Boston and New York have additional chests that are added to game along story progress. For example, these five missing New York chests appear as player completes chapter 9.

Hey NanoNano2,

Are you still experiencing issues with the chests?

sorry for Answering this a little late, i suggest you first finish the game and then start collecting chests by buying the maps of it from the General Stores ! also there is one hidden Chest in the central district of Boston which is in the Tavern ! Good hunting assassin !

I was having the exact same issue. Upon completing sequence 9 the chests suddenly appeared on the map.

Hey folks,

Thank you all for sharing your experiences, if anyone is still experiencing this issue, please let me know.

Cheers!

I'm having this issue, I'm on Sequence 12. My maps (which I purchased all of) show nothing, DNA tracker says I am done with chests, but I am missing 7 weapon recipes from NY chests. I'm 96% synced, so this is a little frustrating as I cannot complete the Boston Brawlers 3 challenge without those recipes.

You are missing 7 weapon recipes? Are you sure? It think you want to craft your weapons. Do you really miss the recipes? The book in homestead or merchant tells you what is missing. For all weapons you need special iron. Do you know where to find it?

BTW you can buy the weapons in stores. It it more expensive but I don't think that you have to find something to buy it. The only restriction for buying it is the sequence. But if you are in sequence 12 you can buy whatever you want.

I have completed the chests shows u in later missions but unable to craft weapons from s sequence nine sequence ten I have all the chests