stuck on the motherload mission for watchdogs 2

i played the last mission on watch dogs 2 that consist of switching between 3 characters before doing the final act. i get stuck on wrenches part after i complete his mission the game glitches out and returns me to his section once again. problem is i can't leave the mission or restart as it just brings it back to his part so i'm pretty much stuck on a 3 minute game play loop. i can't play multiplayer, can't free roam, and can't finish any of my downloadable content on the game. anyway to fix this cause iv'e seen this issue being found in forums from like 2016 that haven't shown any solutions.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi TastyGrim! Thanks for the report. I was able to locate your ticket. It has been passed on to the WD team for investigation. I apologize for the delay in response, and thank you for the video!

Getting the exact same issue.
    I'm on PC though.

Sure wish this had been solved

I'm also having this issue on PS4. I didn't see this thread before - I've added some details in another thread, and copied them below.

- I've just submitted a ticket, but it just contains the same information as in this post
    - I've recorded a video, which you can find here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_PM...ature=youtu.be. The first attempt starts at around 1:47, you can see from around 5:23 that when you go to the menu you can't quit the mission, only reload to the last checkpoint, There's then a loading screen from around 5:58, it goes black from around 6:26, while a few seconds later you see a few seconds of new content. At 6:39 it returns to a loading screen and then Wrench's section starts over at around 7:15.
    - I've tried guns and not explosives, which you can see in the uploaded video
    - as shown at around 5:23 in the video, it's not possible to restart the mission.

Originally Posted by TastyGrim Go to original post
    i played the last mission on watch dogs 2 that consist of switching between 3 characters before doing the final act. i get stuck on wrenches part after i complete his mission the game glitches out and returns me to his section once again. problem is i can't leave the mission or restart as it just brings it back to his part so i'm pretty much stuck on a 3 minute game play loop. i can't play multiplayer, can't free roam, and can't finish any of my downloadable content on the game. anyway to fix this cause iv'e seen this issue being found in forums from like 2016 that haven't shown any solutions.
    This might be the latest response ever but I destroyed the generators with the shotgun and it worked for me!

Hope this works for you as well

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Glad to see this worked for you, T_B_1999.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread as resolved now.