Squirrel Helmet gone+numerous rims

About 2 weeks prior to the patch fixing the duplication issue my squirrel helmet just vanished off my head. When it did so it left my character without a helmet at all. At the same time 3 different sets of rims i bought vanished. I can purchase the rims again that's not a big deal, but i can't purchase the helmet and it has yet to reappear. I have screenshots of my character after it vanished without a helmet if needed. What can we do to get my squirrel helmet back to complete the outfit?

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi LEGION138! Have you tried these XB steps? Can you provide the screenshots you have? You can upload them to Imgur and paste the link on this thread.

I tried the steps you outlined without success. Here's a screenshot of my character with the helmet, and then when it glitched and left me without a helmet at all (Which isn't even allowed in game).

https://i.imgur.com/Gov7Vt4.png

https://i.imgur.com/a96EyD8.png

Is this all you need?

Thanks for the screenshot LEGION138! Is this the only helmet you have this issue with?

Yes, this is the only item in general i still have an issue with. It's not even listed in the store to repurchase like most items are either.

Thanks! And just to confirm, the helmet appears to be completely gone, correct? It doesn't reappear and then randomly disappear again?

Correct, the helmet is completely gone. I started paying more attention to my inventory and I'm also having the issue with misc accessories, it only happens if I change accessories it seems;but not every time I change accessories. The most recent was the spike accessory for the helmets that looked like a 3, 3 row mohawk. Once this happens to any item in bike customization or rider the item is also not even listed within the store in any category to repurchase like usual. Once they vanish from my inventory, they vanish from the store for me as well.

When taking a closer look at my entire inventory I'm having the issue within the "Accessories" section within Bike Customization. The only items that are having issues there seem to be items I got through buying bundles. The only item I can say for sure that has had the issue from the bundle(s) was the bike headlight that was a yellow star, sorry I can't remember the bundle it came with, i've purchased them all. Hopefully inventory issues will be patched soon! Thanks.

Update?

Well, I see the forum support is operating with the same lassitude as Rising. So at least there's some sort of prolongation with something that Redlynx is doing.....