Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager

Experiencing an issue? Here's how to report it!

To submit bug reports, please contact our support team in your game by tapping MORE > OPTIONS > SUPPORT > CUSTOMER SUPPORT or via this link: http://support.ubi.com/cases/new

We require a Brotherhood name(s) and as many details as possible. If screenshots can be provided, this is ideal. Often issues are resolved after the game is completely closed and re-launched.Our support team will be able to conduct tech troubleshooting for all tech issues (crashing, error messages etc.).
     3 people found this helpful

Добрый день , у меня проблема . Игра не запускается , прям во время загрузки выскакивает ошибка .
    Download falled because you may not have purchased this app.
    Login: jzx_forever

Animus challenge invincible VI

Every animus challenge I have completed so far has always given 125 helix credits in the 6th challenge however this is the first that is giving 125 wood materials instead of helix credits please fix it if it’s an issue which I am pretty certain it is
     1 people found this helpful

GakHa82's Avatar Junior Member

Mateo's weapon

I am having a problem with Mateo. The game shows that he has improved weapons available, although this is not so. Please fix it. And then it is terribly annoying.

If you have an unequipped 5* weapon in your inventory this is a known issue. 5* items show the ! flag for anyone who can equip that type of item even though they don't meet the class specific requirement. If that is the cause, this issue has been around since the 5* crafting system was first introduced around July-Aug of 2019.

For instance, maybe you have crafted Maria's (or any of the other personalized) hidden blades, but can't equip it to her because she isn't 5*'s yet .
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by gorgonzola65 Go to original post
    If you have an unequipped 5* weapon in your inventory this is a known issue. 5* items show the ! flag for anyone who can equip that type of item even though they don't meet the class specific requirement. If that is the cause, this issue has been around since the 5* crafting system was first introduced around July-Aug of 2019.

For instance, maybe you have crafted Maria's (or any of the other personalized) hidden blades, but can't equip it to her because she isn't 5*'s yet .
    Exactly so. Thank. But the mistake is funny)

The legacy mission 4-6 is still bugged, I can't enter the last room.

An animation bug too, when you promote a hero and one of the others is doing the "book" animation, the book is stuck on his wrong arm.

Originally Posted by SilverScarWolf Go to original post
    The legacy mission 4-6 is still bugged, I can't enter the last room.
    Which tier are you on, and which characters are you using?

I've had the game crash once or twice on me during missions, and it seems to be because I was using Jean, which is very odd. Maybe it's to do with which character you're using?

Stock Error

There is a mistake in which you put the assassin in the extraction room, it works for a while, but when you re-enter the game everything is reset.

The first time I thought that I was a fool and I forgot to put it. The second time I thought it was a coincidence. The third time I specifically tracked this and realized that this was not my mistake Now this happens regularly.

Originally Posted by GakHa82 Go to original post
    There is a mistake in which you put the assassin in the extraction room, it works for a while, but when you re-enter the game everything is reset.

The first time I thought that I was a fool and I forgot to put it. The second time I thought it was a coincidence. The third time I specifically tracked this and realized that this was not my mistake Now this happens regularly.
    ..."extraction room"? I don't know which room you mean by that.