UbiAmper's Avatar Community Manager

Maintenance - May 7th, 2019 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, May 7th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team

New update pls

No changes or bugfixes? That blows.

Update 3.0 ?

Be patient. Wtf

Whining

Stop whining and just enjoy the game. It’s the best game out there.

What do you mean be patient? My whole clan stopped playing because in this "complete game" is nothing to do and its super easy and not challenging at all....if the raid sucks this game gets uninstalled, it looked so good in the beginning just to be fooled again by devs. But I guess this is todays gaming industry - it's like politics, tell them it's going to be great and you will do this and that and the LIE after we put the trust into the devs. as referenced from the best show there is: SHAME *bell ringing* SHAME
     3 people found this helpful

Its says Division on Division 2

Originally Posted by Sargd66 Go to original post
    Stop whining and just enjoy the game. It’s the best game out there.
    You’re joking right? Sure it was really fun at first, but all the gameplay has gotten extremely repetitive and boring, and the only thing that made me want to grind the game was making builds, and there’s literally no reason to waste any time making builds because any decent build is about to get huge changes to where they will be useless. I sincerely hope they can either keep giving us new content to keep things from being repetitive, or release some sort of new content that won’t feel repetitive after playing it for the 20th time
     1 people found this helpful