🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Inside Job mission bug

Trying to begin Inside Job mission in Farcry New Dawn, but game will not allow me to get into the back of Irwin's truck.

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi Foxdengrim,

I am sorry to hear you cannot get back into Irwin's truck to play Inside Job. Could you please provide us with a video of this so we can pass it along to the Far Cry team?

Thanks!

Hi, today the same bug happened with me, here is the video

I also faced another bug with Gina Guerra, when she hits 15+ kill she gets unlimited ammo, that's mean she doesn't reload.
    But what happened with me is she hit 15+ kills and started not reloading but after a while, the game crashes, and now she reloads as she didn't hit that skill, and now she is 40+ kills and I don't see she uses explosive ammo either.
    PS: I'm on PC

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey iSafa,

I responded to you on your own thread about that bug, I will keep the discussion there so it isn't split betwen 2 threads.

Inside Job mission bug

Got the same bug. If you don't go over the roof, but through the prison the back of the truck is not open. Only when going over the roof can I get the doors to open and get out without an alarm.

Ubi-Ray's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there, the1ts! You should now be able to bypass this issue by loading a previous checkpoint and continuing to play. Would you kindly attempt this and let me know if the issue persists?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Ray Go to original post
    Hello there, the1ts! You should now be able to bypass this issue by loading a previous checkpoint and continuing to play. Would you kindly attempt this and let me know if the issue persists?
    Lol, nope, I've had this problem for about a month, tried that, tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, didn't work, this game is straight up broken, and im uninstalling not going to re-install until I see an actual fix for this because its infuriating and I feel like I've just wasted money quite frankly.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey Guxxikins,

I am sorry to hear that the workaround doesn't work for you.

I've passed your feedback onto the team, but at this time we do not have any information to share on further updates.