Dialogue from a mission keeps repeating.

I'm having in issue with Ghost Recon Wild Lands. There is a dialogue that keeps repeating over and over again.The dialogue is: Shall we return to out regularly-schedule program of liberating. Whenever another player joins me, the glitch stops happening. If you know a way to fix this, please comment.

I am also having this problem, only fix I've found so far is to join a random game or a friend and then go back into solo.

UbiArcane's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by master99Penguin Go to original post
    I'm having in issue with Ghost Recon Wild Lands. There is a dialogue that keeps repeating over and over again.The dialogue is: Shall we return to out regularly-schedule program of liberating. Whenever another player joins me, the glitch stops happening. If you know a way to fix this, please comment.
    Hello! Sorry for any inconvenience! Would you please try verifying your game files and see if the problem remains? If it does, can you please record a brief video showing the issue?

So here is a recording of the dialog repeat

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Thank you so much for the video Filixor! I have passed this on to the GRW team for their investigation.

I am also having this problem. I had to turn off voice

Bug fixed

Guys, can you fix this bug, first it happens because you haven't completed the oracle mission, what you need to do to solve it is quite simple:

Travel to Inca Chaca, wait for the dialogue to repeat, then the oracle quest icon will appear, after which you must complete the entire oracle quest in order for the bug to stop working completely.

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    We are aware that this isn't a fix, but please let us know if completing that mission acts as a workaround for you!

Beat mission still have problem.

Originally Posted by UbiGabrinth Go to original post
    We are aware that this isn't a fix, but please let us know if completing that mission acts as a workaround for you!
    I still have problem

Ubi-Trippn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi JAYE
    The team are still looking into the issue, thanks for your patience.