🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    the background image seems to look like crumpled paper.

So it says (C) TOPPS in the bottom left, Topps makes baseball cards. Roberto Clemente is a revered baseball player, we know this is in Coney Island, the roller coaster is the Cyclone, the Brooklyn Cyclones are a minor league baseball team that play right off the Coney Island boardwalk.
     3 people found this helpful

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    Are the blue splotches her plaque psoriasis ? <-- joke
     1 people found this helpful

Long shot but makes me think of Bleachers ...drummer from fun (entertainment) described their music as 80s John Hughes soundtrack hit song Roller Coaster. Probably wishful thinking :P

Pedrobot2000's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by bwaredapenguin Go to original post
    So it says (C) TOPPS in the bottom left, Topps makes baseball cards..
    Great eye! I missed that. Topps sells their baseball cads in PACKS. This looks like the crumpled wrapper to a pack of cards, which suggests a song pack, the styling suggest an 80s song pack Combined with the other suggestions: .The Roberto Clemente and Coney Island clues do suggest Cyndi Lauper, and "entertainment" equals "Fun", so "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" as the first song in a pack seems possible.

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Pedrobot2000 Go to original post
    Great eye! I missed that. Topps sells their baseball cads in PACKS. This looks like the crumpled wrapper to a pack of cards, which suggests a song pack, the styling suggest an 80s song pack Combined with the other suggestions: .The Roberto Clemente and Coney Island clues do suggest Cyndi Lauper, and "entertainment" equals "Fun", so "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" as the first song in a pack seems possible.
    This has to be it!

tonyreich913's Avatar Senior Member
    I agree its Cyndi Lauper from She's So Unusual. Since we havent got confirmation, maybe its a different song from the album? Maybe She-Bop?

Side note: Gwar did a great cover of She-Bop for A.V.Club. Strongly recommend. I;'d rather have that version in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZaudFfjVgo

Observation: All of the pictures are not only of Coney Island, but are specifically of attractions at the, now defunct, Astroland amusement park, which has been featured in multiple movies & music videos. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroland

I'm thinking Topps Warriors cards.

Some backgrounds have the Wonder Wheel and Astro tower in the background.

A song from the movie?

Joe Walsh "In the City" maybe?
     2 people found this helpful

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Woah, reduce some of that please.
     2 people found this helpful