Assassinís Creed Identity and Facebook Cloud Save

I canít believe Iím asking this because I hate Facebook, but please bring back the Facebook cloud save facility. Iíve got a very long way through the AC Identity on my last iPad and wanted to transfer it onto my new iPad, but now Support tell me I canít transfer my game because there is no longer a Facebook cloud save option.

Originally Posted by GT40i Go to original post
    I canít believe Iím asking this because I hate Facebook, but please bring back the Facebook cloud save facility. Iíve got a very long way through the AC Identity on my last iPad and wanted to transfer it onto my new iPad, but now Support tell me I canít transfer my game because there is no longer a Facebook cloud save option.
    I just changed my mobile phone, redownloaded the game and there is no transfer progress option, and I am seeing this post that the option was removed, it baffles my mind, if you had a facebook issue just change the transfer method to google account, uplay account or plain old password feature, why let us out to dry?

Originally Posted by Jiim_P Go to original post
    I just changed my mobile phone, redownloaded the game and there is no transfer progress option, and I am seeing this post that the option was removed, it baffles my mind, if you had a facebook issue just change the transfer method to google account, uplay account or plain old password feature, why let us out to dry?
    Itís beyond me, I can only guess that now AC Rebellion is live, Ubisoft have lost interest in Identity. I was hoping for more support in this forum, to show that we canít all afford to update our devices when they think we should and there are still people wanting to continue the game onto a new device. Hoping they would implement an alternative way of saving, if they donít want to use Facebook, or reinstate the FB save facility. Itís frustrating for me as AC Identity and AC Rebellion are the only two games I was still playing on my devices, but now Iím only playing Rebellion because of this. If I can get my old game on my new devices, then Iíll start playing AC Identity again. Annoyingly, I did save my game onto Facebook, but support claim they cannot find it.

Hopefully more people will support this.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

I am sorry to hear you have not been able to transfer your save data.

I will pass your feedback regarding these changes to the dev team.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Canceling my premium subscription after reading this

OMG you quietly disabled the ability to recover a game in the case of a phone mishap or a phone change? Premium subscription cancelled as of now