Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer

Maintenance - May 2nd, 2019 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance Thursday, May 2nd at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 00:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

• Fixed an issue where players could not interact with Henry Hayes.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division 2 Team
     8 people found this helpful

Oh my god!

It took this long to fix Henry Hayes interaction!!! I’ve waiting to get this off my screen! This seem ridiculous that it took this long, but they can nerf a weapon in one day!
     8 people found this helpful

Fix

Can we fix the problem that allot of us are stuck in world tier 4???

Ubisoft Support Ticket: 08772865
     3 people found this helpful

I really hope that this is not the only update we are getting tomorrow...
    I have not play the game for over a week now because i have simply nothing to do in it, everything is done.
    If we do not get the big update tomorrow, the game is done for me (and prolly for a lot of others).
     10 people found this helpful

premium priced incomplete games lose fan base within 60 days due to being incomplete.

Henry Hayes should not be the only thing being corrected.
    Ample time has been provided by your consumers in order to correct game breaking problems in which most people are now leaving over. I love this game, I loved the 1st Division....Yet you're somehow making the same mistakes, making promises you cant seem to deliver in a timely fashion. Please dedicate more resources in order to get this premium game back on track, therefore retaining the players you currently have and to attract new blood. I understand deadlines and greed in order to push out an unfinished product in order to make your money, there is a point that people will stop to care and its coming soon if hasn't happened already.

Best wishes.

A Loyal Division Player.
     13 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by LeBouba Go to original post
    I really hope that this is not the only update we are getting tomorrow...
    I have not play the game for over a week now because i have simply nothing to do in it, everything is done.
    If we do not get the big update tomorrow, the game is done for me (and prolly for a lot of others).
    Dang, so you have all 12 Optics, 4 Underbarrels, 32 Magazines, 19 Muzzles, and all 8 Skill Mod’s done too?

You’re a Beast.

i do
    Got all exotics also
     1 people found this helpful

This is really disappointing people both season pass for 1 year witch is 63% price of a full game so u can deliver us new content to the game and u clearly move people working on this game to another projects what a shame!

latest invaded update

why in this latest maintenance is the invaded area district union again it was this week before last and why is it not capital hill
    lots of people are trying to farm for exotic parts 2 full weeks have waited for capital hill to be invaded feel like packing in with this game
     9 people found this helpful

You should stop playing any kind of video game if that's the best comeback you can make.

Thanks to my hard work irl, my company is successful and i can afford to play video games all day long for the rest of my life, maybe you should use the next 3 hours to think about what you did wrong in "your life" that make you spread salt like this on the internet.
     4 people found this helpful