Premium currency

Make the multiplayer more attractive to people, fusion had it right by offering an incentive, the acorns. This multiplayer doesn't grab the attention of many give us something worth playing for. The scoring is slightly better faults don't screw you over however problem is you can crash over a checkpoint faster sometimes, hit a ramp fast as possible for example. Hit the fault button it brings you down quick making the run faster. Trials is based on faults, it's missing that simplistic thing.

@Look, man ur sooo right. Ive written several suggestion tickets to Ubi/RL saying exactly this. With no sustainable currency system in place for acorns, many ppl feel as if premium content (track packs, bikes, etc.), are forever out of reach. Thats what eventually drove me away from Frontier. If MP, or mini tourneys like Fusion had, offered even a few acorns, ppl would likely be more inclined to play. Almost 80% (approx.) of those who played Season 1 and 2 MP, got to the highest division, and stopped playing. Just sad. Already on Ps4, ive played 17 matches since Season 3 started, and not one single match has had all positions filled

An idea would be that after you reach 2500 which is diamond. Make next level like 5000 for some acorns. Then people would keep playing.

The number one thing I'd like to see for multiplayer is to remove the queueing and make it so that when you join a lobby you can just play tracks infinitely and people can join in or drop out at will. Right now everytime I go to mp I search for several minutes, find 1 other person, and we still have to sit through a 1 minute timer before it will start the match, which still makes you wait for voting, bike select, and then after 3 races you have to start the process over.

If I search and don't find anyone I'm not going to sit there requeueing for 20 minutes in case someone comes along, so I'm likely to miss anyone who is online a little bit before or after me. But if I could just join a lobby even if I was by myself, I'd happily play some random tracks while I wait to see if anyone else shows up.

There's no reason to score the mp around groups of 3 races since the the score just depends on the results of individual races anyway.