Can't play some beginner/easy tracks anymore

In my game, I am seemingly not able to play some beginner and easy tracks anymore. These tracks have grey skull icons and I don't get the option to play them (no 'play track' option). There are some medium tracks that also have this grey skull, but I am able to play those.

I don't think i've seen this bug before.. have you tried verifying the game files or reintalling the game?

Verifying the game files and reinstalling the game did not fix the issue. However, I did notice that some of the stadium trials did not have any flags in the icon. Appearently the game thinks that I did not complete those yet (you can even see it in the image I uploaded). I thought that maybe replaying those stadium trials would fix the issue, but sadly it did not. But the problem might still be related to stadium trial progression.

The game also thought I did not complete some of the university of trials tracks. I replayed these aswell and that has fixed the issue! I can replay these tracks again and the world map now properly shows my medals instead of those grey skulls.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for the update DennisvanHest!