UbiBorghal's Avatar Community Manager

Space Pirate Fighter Customization

Hey, Space Monkeys!

When it comes to showing your personal pirate flair, customizing your fighter is a top priority. Check out a short video with some work-in-progress, pre-alpha in-game footage of ship customization in Beyond Good & Evil 2!

What would your personal fighter look like? Let us know in the comments!
     3 people found this helpful

I love those spaceships

I would like if there was Joker colors and or stickers for the ship. If not , my ship would be dark with grey .

Love them custom skins... But rather, how many different fighter ships are there? And can we customize their loadout?
     2 people found this helpful

The black ship at 0:13 seconds is my fav!!!

Any bit of info is so exciting for this game!

Very wonderful, but too short
     1 people found this helpful

Would like to see racing (With the same music from the first game ofc) on land and air. Rewards being special paints,upgrades,trophies.. Spaceships and customization so far look amazing

The game looks so clean! Please show us more gameplay footage Ubisoft/SuckerPunch we’re all excited!😁 my ship designs will consist of samurai/japan looks and also will have designer looks like Gucci, LV, Bape, And Supreme on other ships I have. People love customizing in a way of expression whether it’s from a character or a space ship I’m gonna be digging deep with customization! I’ll see you guys out in the space system Space Monkeys!!

Ils sont trop beaux les vaisseaux, à la fois un côté rétro d'aéronefs de la seconde guerre mondiale + un côté Star Wars.

Chapeau, vivement qu'on puisse les piloter héhé

Models look AMAZING, i really like the concept art paint job, but they don\t translate well in the model textures, unless you plan for the ship to have dynamic "wear & tear", i think you should paint some grit on the textures so they look less "Toy Story".

MonoStreah's Avatar Junior Member
    I would love to see an art maker on here.. Like if we wanna make our own stickers for the ships themselves. Not emblem maker, like COD, but actual art.. However I could see that going funky if used incorrectly. Still.. like make it so you can have real art on the ships made by the community.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►