Ubi-Watermelon's Avatar Community Representative
    Just to confirm Volly, This thread isn't for reporting bugs, but it was to announce the Bug Hunter Program. Bugs should be submitted on the R6FIX website.

Volly-'s Avatar Junior Member
    Thank you sir. No way to delete posts? Come on.

Амчакри

Чё вы ле ?

A bug or a serious issue

I have a bug i think it starts when i launch uplay/ubisoft it says logged in from a dfifferent location i never give out my password or gmail. I enter my gmail and password after i hit next and it says logged in from a different location after it loads please help me out....

Some Bugs I've encountered.

I have encountered some bugs since the latest patch and they have occurred more than once.

1. There is an audio glitch I've encountered that muffles certain game sounds and not others for no
    apparent reason and requires a full game restart to fix.

2. Another bug I've encountered is another audio bug where I could constantly hear the sound of a mute jammer during my entire ranked game
    the bug continued all game and also required a game restart to fix.

3. The final bug I have encountered since the new patch is a visual glitch where my game has not loaded me into the map Favela and instead of seeing the map normally
    my camera is fixed to outside the map but this is fixed simply by returning to the man menu.

I hope this message is useful towards improving siege even further than it already is.

Ubi-Watermelon's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by xx_Stonks_xx Go to original post
    I have encountered some bugs since the latest patch and they have occurred more than once.

1. There is an audio glitch I've encountered that muffles certain game sounds and not others for no
    apparent reason and requires a full game restart to fix.

2. Another bug I've encountered is another audio bug where I could constantly hear the sound of a mute jammer during my entire ranked game
    the bug continued all game and also required a game restart to fix.

3. The final bug I have encountered since the new patch is a visual glitch where my game has not loaded me into the map Favela and instead of seeing the map normally
    my camera is fixed to outside the map but this is fixed simply by returning to the man menu.

I hope this message is useful towards improving siege even further than it already is.
    Hey xx_Stonks_xx

Thanks for taking the time to post, however this thread isn't for bug listing, just for announcing the R6FIX platform to report them directly to the QA/QC team.

I dont know if this has been mention but for ps4 the audio seems bugged some games the audio is so loud I can hear people 2 floor below other games I cant even hear someone crouch walking behind me or right next to me through a wall

Silent running

Hey guys, when are you going to fix the Silent Running / movement exploit achieved via spamming ADS while running forward? - This has been a known problem for an entire season now, and I';m just wondering if you have any intention of fixing this exploit.

MY GAME KEEPS CRASHING MID GAME GAME ALL THE TIME IVE BEEN REPORTING THE ERRORS EVERY TIME I KNOW IT MY PC BECAUSE NO OTHER GAME DOES THIS I HAVE 500+ HOURS ON THE GAME THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED UNTIL THESE LAST 2 WEEKS IM SO FRUSTRATED I WANT TO CRY -Love you ubi and seigee is my favorite game sorry for caps

Page 9 of 9 ◄◄  First ... 789