1. #11
    monkey89brains's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    943
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Boat Go to original post
    The Test Server is only available on PC.
    Why though?

    Other games have test servers on console (battlefield to name just one) do you not care about console users? They always seem to get the short end of the stick despite making up a good portion of your player base.
    Share this post

  2. #12
    Originally Posted by monkey89brains Go to original post
    Why though?

    Other games have test servers on console (battlefield to name just one) do you not care about console users? They always seem to get the short end of the stick despite making up a good portion of your player base.
    Exactly. Test server should be open to all and just use the same server for all. It is a test server after all so no one can complain about crossplay with km. I really think this needs to be added to console, and then you could technically test crossplay as well (kill 2 birds with one server)
    Share this post

  3. #13
    Nice! Take care of PC players and leave us console peasants That PAY FOR SEASON PASSES, PAY FOR PRO LEAGUE SKINS, PAY FOR COSMETICS, DEAL WITH THE SAME BUGS AND GLITCHES, THE SAME TOXICITY, JUST LEAVE US HERE WITH NOTHING NEW TO PARTICIPATE IN.

    AWESOME BUSINESS DECISION! Treat everyone differently!

    Smdh
    Share this post

  4. #14

    Game ruining player models

    I was 1v1 my friend and I was behind a table on house. It is the far left side of the room and on my screen it appeared my feet were behind it and I was hiding. My friend goes to the hallway entrance with glaz and shoots my feet which were hidden because your player model is 50% of what it truly is. How hard is it so you can actually see yourself fully so you know if your feet are sticking out.
    Share this post

  5. #15
    Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,285
    Originally Posted by ARTICUL8R Go to original post
    Nice! Take care of PC players and leave us console peasants That PAY FOR SEASON PASSES, PAY FOR PRO LEAGUE SKINS, PAY FOR COSMETICS, DEAL WITH THE SAME BUGS AND GLITCHES, THE SAME TOXICITY, JUST LEAVE US HERE WITH NOTHING NEW TO PARTICIPATE IN.

    AWESOME BUSINESS DECISION! Treat everyone differently!

    Smdh
    Yeah, right, forgot that we get everything for free on PC, why the hell did I get my credit card for... Also, no bugs at all... and of course, toxicity is non existent on PC, I mean, the whole unhappy toxic people flooding these forums for months getting banned over text chat was just a bad dream.

    Seriously, I get you're not happy you don't have access to the test server but don't list things like these, that's just stupid and not true. Stop acting like the game is perfect on PC because it's just as messed up as what you have on consoles.

    Why are you all so anxious to become free labor for Ubisoft anyways? I never understood that "I want to play the buggiest version of the game there is on the market" thing... Is that silly charm that important for you?

    Or is it just a knee-jerk reaction? You don't have access to something, therefor, you ABSOLUTELY need that thing, however useless it is?

    I'm not trolling you, I'm serious, I really don't understand why you're all reacting this way. Do please explain if you can.
    Share this post

  6. #16
    Originally Posted by Morfanos Go to original post
    Yeah, right, forgot that we get everything for free on PC, why the hell did I get my credit card for... Also, no bugs at all... and of course, toxicity is non existent on PC, I mean, the whole unhappy toxic people flooding these forums for months getting banned over text chat was just a bad dream.

    Seriously, I get you're not happy you don't have access to the test server but don't list things like these, that's just stupid and not true. Stop acting like the game is perfect on PC because it's just as messed up as what you have on consoles.

    Why are you all so anxious to become free labor for Ubisoft anyways? I never understood that "I want to play the buggiest version of the game there is on the market" thing... Is that silly charm that important for you?

    Or is it just a knee-jerk reaction? You don't have access to something, therefor, you ABSOLUTELY need that thing, however useless it is?

    I'm not trolling you, I'm serious, I really don't understand why you're all reacting this way. Do please explain if you can.
    As for the chibi i think it looks hilarious and do want it. And this isnt yhe first time theyve locked exclusive cosmetics to pc only.

    As for tts yes i would like to get access to it so i can actually give an opinion and it would force ubi to take console seriously. Ubi cries and complains that not enough ppl play the tts yet exclude roughly 66 percent of their community from it. Like wtf how does that make sense. It would prevent things like kaids shotty which never shouldve happened and most likely happened because they dont test it. Its also apperant as to why they seemingly cant figure out the sound glitch i dont think they test it out with a console os. But utimately it comes down to they need to put their money where their mouth is. They say they value the console community and want to make the game its best for all of us yet thats a lie as they refuse to spend any money on console and only focus on yall on pc and pl. Look at 90% of the balance changes they primarily take pc into account. Which i know youve agreed with me before thats a bad thing. Theyre to scared to even release the console statistics. Why what do they have to lose. Then they feed yall a false narrative that to many of your pc brothers and sisters eat up. That its not technically feasible but exclude the fact that their own game the division did two tts for console. Then you got youtubers eating it up and spreading that and other crap blaming sony anf Microsoft which isnt true. BO4 for the first few months was routinely putting out patches and updates debunking the false claim that it takes forever and a half to go through the vetting process.

    As for articular hes saying we go through the same crap that yall do pay the same amount of maney as yall and get literally crapped on in favour of yall. Would it have killed them to say at the invitational that hay we understand that mnk on console is getting out of hand we're looking into it. You know how well we would have received that but nope they focus it on smurf central, i mean the newcomer playlist and giving yall an even longer tts. Now their doing even more exclusive cosmetics for yall. How do you think we're going to react.
    Share this post

  7. #17
    Bad-A_MO-FO's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    334
    Originally Posted by USMCDEVILDOG010 Go to original post
    It would prevent things like kaids shotty which never shouldve happened and most likely happened because they dont test it.
    What do you got against his shotgun 🥺?
    Share this post

  8. #18
    monkey89brains's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    943
    Originally Posted by Morfanos Go to original post
    Yeah, right, forgot that we get everything for free on PC, why the hell did I get my credit card for...
    You answer your own question here bud...if with just a little sarcasm.

    Console players pay for everything too, and yes the way they go about voicing this upset is an emotional over reaction quite often, but honestly it's not my problem how they want to approach it. It's obvious ubisoft dont listen to console players as much as PC, and console does often get the shaft in this game, just look at Kaids shotgun, nicely balanced on PC, utterly unusable on console, it has been fixed but took way longer than it should have.

    PC and console both have bugs and toxicity, but playing this game both on PC and PS4 I can confirm that the bugs and toxicity differs between platforms, and having a test server on console should be something that has happened along time ago, especially with the new generation of consoles approaching and Ubi having said siege will be on the PS5 at least.
    Share this post

  9. #19
    I wasn't showing hatred or being salty toward the PC community. I was stating facts. We are part of the same community. We play the same game and experience at some degree, the same bugs.

    The reality is this community is at the mercy of the pro league to begin with. What they say goes. If they cry enough something gets done or fixed or reworked or nerfed or buffed. The pick rate and win loss matrix is based on plat and diamond levels on PC and the decision to nerf or buff an operator is based on those win deltas. No consideration to how the numbers stack up on console. Pro league claims that play a different game than we do and to huge degree they do....they play on LAN networks so yes they are playing a different game without the latency issues and the hit registration issues. They don't really face the levels of toxicity we do. They compete and practice together as a 5 stack so they aren't facing TK and VTK abuses in every match. I doubt you'll find a pro league player solo queuing at any time EVER! IF pro league played on console you can bet all of your renown from all 6 of your accounts plus your main, that the TTS would be on console!
    Share this post

  10. #20
    Originally Posted by Bad-A_MO-FO Go to original post
    What do you got against his shotgun 🥺?
    His shotgun when released was broken. It stayed that way for most of the season. Simple qa wouldve caught it.
    Share this post