WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by The_Riddler.. Go to original post
    I'm not angry at "this" (the bug hunting program). Any avenue that Ubisoft has to improving the product is ultimately a good thing.

But I am somewhat chafed over the fact that the game for years to this point has been riddled (no pun intended) with far more bugs, issues, glitches, and exploits than are normal for a AAA release. In all honesty, Siege is one of the most "unfinished" games I've ever seen come out a AAA house, and has a wide host of problems ... some of which are quite serious. That's sloppy work.

Ubisoft has not devoted ALL their resources to bringing this game up to scratch to the point where it is at least within a comparable state to other AAA games. Quite the opposite. It seems with every release they simply use enough tape, string, and spit to keep the game from falling apart completely and instead expend their programming resources on things that (at their core) matter much less. Meanwhile the core issues that plague the game in large part remain either untouched, or are only marginally improved.

Personally, I find it somewhat insulting for Ubisoft to offer such a piddling, trifling, insignificant little pittance to players for their assistance at bug hunting. Finding the bugs and product testing is a significant part of software development. To me it seems more like Ubisoft is "farming out" this very key function to the player base ... and offering only a joke of a pittance for it. Maybe other people feel honored to do their work for them and not get paid jack-squat. For me - they can cram it sideways with walnuts. They should be doing the journeyman work on the program themselves because that's their job. The fact that they didn't do their job in the first place is what burns my biscuits.
    Honestly, after reading this, I feel they should stop producing free DLC content and either sell it (DLC) like Evolve did or simply stop production on Siege. Then patch it as needed over months/years (like other AAA games), and ultimately create another Siege (Hopefully in VR) and sell it for another 60 bucks. At least I feel my 60 bucks on Siege well worth it so far..bugs an all.

Understandably most the community likes the game enough to play it for years. I guess they like it so much that when it falls short they get their panties in a twist. Meh.

Matchmaking Errors from Poor Ubisoft support.

I recently received a 15 minute penalty from ranked matches, and I possibly received a derank but I have not been back online yet. I queued with a friend for a ranked game, but after the timer reached approximately four minutes I ended the queue and re-queued. Immediately my friend was removed from the lobby and it placed me into another queue alone, with the timer reset. I exited that queue, partied up with my friend again, and queued up again for ranked, but it immediately removed him from my lobby and into his own. I relaunched Ubisoft entirely, not just the game, and when I reloaded into the game I received a warning stating that I abandoned an online match and would receive a 15 minute ranked matchmaking penalty AND a possible rank loss... So when I heeded the warnings advice and clicked "rejoin ranked match" I was entered into an infinite queue AGAIN! So let me get this straight, Devs. I abandoned a match I was never in? I received a 15 minute ban from ranked matches? I might lose rank (I'll find out when I log back in)? For what? Your pathetic performance for a game that was officially released on 12/01/2015? This game has been out for so long, why are we still seeing bugs that penalize your CUSTOMERS? We are your paycheck, yet we still deal with exploits and in-game bugs for a game that has been officially out for 3.5 years (not including beta). Please fix this, and contact me for restitution that I expect from you.

Fix your game....There's countless things wrong with this game still after 4 ****ing years..I want to be able to grind out this game and enjoy it without having a bug every ****ing game I play...STOP RELEASING CONTENT AND JUST FIX YOUR GAME...YOU'RE ALREADY RUNNING OUT OF OPERATOR IDEAS USE NOKK AS AN EXAMPLE...THIS GAME IS NOT ESPORTS READY...I LEGIT JUST WANNA GRIND THIS GAME AND HAVE FUN BUT INSTEAD OF FIXING THE GAME YOU GUYS ADD MORE CONTENT...NOBODY CARES FOR CONTENT IF YOUR GAME DOESN"T WORK. FIX THE GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEE I CANT ENDURE IT ANYMORE IM ABOUT TO STOP PLAYING AFTER PUTTING 1500+ HOURS ATLEAST INTO THIS GAME

found one.... UBISOFT

Alpha Packs

We are not gaining Alpha packs after matches are one and we get one. This is for Year 4 Season 2

No alpha pack?

So.. When I booted up siege, I searched for a casual match to try out the new ops. I won the game and I won an alpha pack on 56% chance. I exited to the menu and didn't have an alpha pack to open! It reset my chance to 2% and I got no alpha pack! Is this happening to anyone else?

NATural22cHANce's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by lochie_v_ Go to original post
    So.. When I booted up siege, I searched for a casual match to try out the new ops. I won the game and I won an alpha pack on 56% chance. I exited to the menu and didn't have an alpha pack to open! It reset my chance to 2% and I got no alpha pack! Is this happening to anyone else?
    Yes. If you restart your game it should show up.

Volly-'s Avatar Junior Member
    Wow this thread is super dead for a big hunting thread. Who the hell is going to fix the latest glitch where a person spams &&&&&&&&& in the text chat and the whole server goes mental for 1 second and the game stops completely for that 1 second. Here is the video of an ******* doing it and ruining the game for the rest of us.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7ln37a4cr...litch.mp4?dl=0

I hope something is done about it.

Glitch video on youtube.

Can you also tell us when will this stupidity end?