Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 50.00%
  • NO

2 50.00%
    ballon009's Avatar Member

Request Bone Lord Faction

We all heard of pirate un-dead but few people know the myths to detail. On many occasions heretics would join the Privateer pirates. As a way to pray the men a god speed. They speed the idea of the un-dead, some of them would loose their sanity, [the A cult of Temple of Solomon as example]. They created the idea of demons take over the mind- trephening.

So it would be neat to run into a fleet of this demonic worshiping priests on the sea, either controlling the dead with Charm speak. [aka Edward Teech, Blade- Black Pearl].

This would fly a Red Cross, with a skull on the tip. [a reference to their Templar Origins].

Ship Level; 200- Royal Man o War- Historically ships filled with oil

1)- having tier 8 Oil cannons {set ship deck on fire)
    2) The ability of Dark Prayer- slows all ships by 500%
    3) Charm Speak- on perfect counter attack, may turn your cannons against you
    4) Lord watches over all- If ship tries to flee- will always find the player
    5) Kings Pardon- immune to all rules applied on water

Health: 400K, 80% to mortars/ cannons, barrage, rapid fire.

Ships equipped with

1)15 Cannons, always travel with 6 frigates, 20 gun ships, 3 small man o wars.
    2) All side Mortars,
    3) 3 Grease oil cannons.
    4) Max tier Haul armor, Barbed Spikes- to prevent side boarding.
    5) Exploding barrels- Black flag reference
    6) 12 machine gun towers,
    7) Min of 800 troops on ship, with 20 Commanders + corporals {if boarding exists, they must be equipped with 4 pistols as tradition}

The idea is that this ships where monsters of the sea, but rarely known as commissioned by Kings, that went rouge. This ships should be designed for a 100 person raid on this ship.

Provides Uplay / Steam achievement of- Heretic Silencer

This boss is monthly boss- that only available for 10 hours, every Saturday of every month. The boss always level scales to be 500X the collective power of all ships. [means to win is about skill- not gear]

That is my suggestion. Due you agree or not?

Ubi-Lucipus's Avatar Community Representative
    Impressive!

It's amazing to see the you taking the time to share your ideas with us and we really appreciate it

I'd be interested to see what others think of your suggestion!
     1 people found this helpful

Great idea

this is a really great idea, they should work on logo design and bug fixing too.

Concept art- fan made

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WnU...ew?usp=sharing

Sorry cant add picture directly as this forums are from 1987 and dont have photo copy and paste

So basically add magic to the game?

More and more suggestions are making it seem like every other pirate game ever made.

No it’s not magic. MORS OD OMNES, means death to all foes.

It’s Latin. Since priests speak Latin not English

Dark Prayer and charm speak sound like magic to me, at least the abilities do.

Well i can sort of see that. As i did not know how to call this statistic ... perhaps persuade seems better?

Like in all semi RPGs this stat controls how charismatic your leader is. And we all know that the more persuasive / charismatic X is the more likely ppl are to follow him. But thats a lot of words to put onto a stat sheet.

So i figured "charm speak" would kind of fit a little better. But ye i can see the problem that arises from it.

On a different note- they said this game will have the Kraken .... and thats full out magic. so light fantasy seems not out of place

Wowow i love the idea

Thank you. I may work on an animation for it. Kind of trying to figure it out