Originally Posted by negodyaeff Go to original post
    No, game will use event upgrades then, i tested it. But if you will fully upgrade it, it will be used in the event.
    Thank you!

So do we get to keep this bike or is this an error? Can’t remember which bike it was but last time they had a bike that was truly for Rank 1 and I ended up getting it early at the end of Leg 1, they took it away a few days later. Then when I got the bike again at the end of the event I had to start over on upgrades from scratch. It’s not like I have a shortage of coins but still, I don’t want to find myself in that position again. I’m hesitant to even build this bike until we know if we’re supposed to have it or not.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx's Avatar Member
    they better clarify the situation quickly!

because a lot of people may not grind the next legs as hard as they could if they still needed blueprints and may end up half way if the bike ends up being taken away...

@CaptainWeelie
    Please update this thread regarding the Bike reward for Top 1% riders for the first leg. There are no blueprints available as a reward in the 2nd leg either so this needs clarification.

Also, the track blueprint parts have stopped appearing on the loot wheel. I have just received 3 so far for two different tracks despite playing regularly.

1+1 track pieces here, at this rate it will be impossible to get those tracks

CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

As you might know, due to a bug, the top 1% Players from Leg 1 of the event received all the Blueprints for the Harley-Davidson XG750R as rewards.
    We apologize for this issue, and do not plan to take back the Blueprints from these players.
    From hereon, only players on Rank 1 in each Leg will win the full bike, as announced previously.
    To maintain fair-play, we've fully upgraded the bike for all players in the event.

Ride safe!

thanks for the explanation Cap!

what about the ludicrous rate of track pieces (not) seen on the loot wheel?

is it working as planned? only if the plan is for no one to get the tracks... :x

Yes, thanks for the update Cap! I guess it’s safe to upgrade now!

I agree with the others, the track pieces are pretty sparse. I see only about 5 riders have managed to collect either track so I’m guessing the pieces are being trickled out to encourage us to keep spinning the wheel.

One more quick observation. Since the bike is fully upgraded for the event, it’s very easy to move up on the leaderboards now. The first two tracks I ran today moved me up quite a bit on just the first attempt. It’s kind of like a whole new leg now with the upgraded bikes capabilities and the new lines available. I think I’ll call it Leg 2.5!

Bug fix feels a bit unfair

While I totally understand that the defect needed to be fixed, it feels like the fix isn’t exactly fair. Why not just leave the top 1% for all of the legs get the bike for the rest of the event. At this point, I have not seen a single bike ticket show up in the loot wheel and only a couple map tickets and the sheer rarity of the tickets is likely to create a bunch of upset at the end of the event, unless you happened to be one of the lucky ones that was able to exploit the defect from the first leg, which I highly doubt is the intent...