Re-installed SH4 and my U-Boat Missions Serial # won't activate

I've re-installed SH4 Wolves and SH4 1.4 patch and everything works. When I re-install U-Boat Missions and it asks me for Serial #. I put in the CORRECT serial # and the activation server comes back with a message saying unknown error could not activate.
    Anyone know how to fix this?

I have all my serial #'s from SH4 (I bought 2 copies) and SH4 U Boat Missions (which I downloaded from the Ubi-Soft store.) The store is now Gamefly and I can access the purchase but the download is no longer available. However the key is still there and it is the same key that I have attempted to use.
    Please help if you can.

Sarai

Originally Posted by Saint_Sarai Go to original post
    I've re-installed SH4 Wolves and SH4 1.4 patch and everything works. When I re-install U-Boat Missions and it asks me for Serial #. I put in the CORRECT serial # and the activation server comes back with a message saying unknown error could not activate.

I have all my serial #'s from SH4 (I bought 2 copies) and SH4 U Boat Missions (which I downloaded from the Ubi-Soft store.) The store is now Gamefly and I can access the purchase but the download is no longer available. However the key is still there and it is the same key that I have attempted to use.
    Please help if you can.

Sarai
    Since you're having problems with the UBM and you've downloaded it from the Ubi-Store I suggest that you contact Ubisoft Support and see if they can help you out.

Yooperbacker's Avatar Moderator
    Just to add something here, when you put in the code do you copy and paste or do you type it in. Some games do not like copy/paste.

You could try contacting Gamefly to and see if that have an answer for you to.

Originally Posted by Yooperbacker Go to original post
    Just to add something here, when you put in the code do you copy and paste or do you type it in. Some games do not like copy/paste.

Good head's up, my friend. I didn't think of that.

Originally Posted by Yooperbacker Go to original post

I tried both ways and I still get "unknown error" when I attempt to activate.
    I was able to download a new copy of the SH4 U Boat Missions from Gamefly and verify my key.
    I have requested help from Ubi customer support but have not heard back from them yet.

Thanks.

Please keep us informed.

Originally Posted by tambor198 Go to original post
    Please keep us informed.
    I have two working copies of SH4 v 1.4 but a third copy of SH4 1.5 will not activate using the Gamefly current download and the provided key. The UBI soft verification server responds with an "unknown error".
    I have contacted both UBI soft support and Gamefly support and have not heard from either.
    At least I can play the SH4 v 1.4 for now.

I have two working copies of SH4 v 1.4 but a third copy of SH4 1.5 will not activate using the Gamefly current download and the provided key. The UBI soft verification server responds with an "unknown error".
    I have contacted both UBI soft support and Gamefly support and have not heard from either.
    At least I can play the SH4 v 1.4 for now.
    Well, hopefully you'll hear something soon.

Please help if you can.

Sarai

Check this link - it should solve your problem:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...Problem-SOLVED

I'm totally fed up with UBIsoft "Support" ..I got same "Serial Activated to many times" error...I provided UBISoft with proof of purchase, screen shots they asked for, email from Gamersgate where I bought it from..After 2 weeks total waiting .. the final response..

...Please provide proof of purchase.. (I DID!..not waiting another 2 weeks for the moron support)
    Totally put off by UBISOFT now and my gaming groups I belong to will be also