ACU: stuck on splash screen (Solved)

Hi,

I installed the game yesterday and i'm having alot of trouble to even start it.
    I've looked a bit on the internet and found this topic.
    https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...ible-Solutions
    I've tried everything that's on it but still can't start the game.
    I'm stuck on a rectangle uplay loading screen if i start the game normaly.
    I'm stuck on the ACU splash screen when i start it with admin rights.
    EIther way, i never got an error, or a crash message. The .exe just keeps running but nothing happens. When i try to stop it though, it closes the window but i have to shutdown the process with task manager.

I've tried to:

-Delte ACU.exe and then verify game files through uplay.
    - Disable any AV/ overclocking programs as i have none. (i've closed the Nvdia Gefore experience just in case)
    - Tried to stop any program from booting with the computer starting
    - Tried to reinstall DX and VCRedist from the support/software part of the game's files
    - Checked i had .Net framework installed (i got 4.0 already)
    - Disable Overlay in Uplay (couldn't find the voice chat option to do so though)
    - Use a new admin session

My pc spec:

I5-6600K 3.5 GHz
    Ram 16 Go
    GC: Geforce GTX 1060 3Gb
    Drives: 1 SSD with windows and Uplay
    1 SSD with my games and ACU (i can't install ACU on the windows drive, i got no space. I've tried to install uplay on the same drive than the game, doesn't work either)

What can i do next?
    Thanks in advance,

Shaz

EDIT: updated what i've done

I managed to start the game, i had to copy it on another drive. It's working.
    I tried to put it back on my SSD since i want to reduce the loading times, but then, i can't start it.
    I'm kinda doomed to play the game installed on my HD instead of the new SSD, but hey, at least it's working...
    I'm going to investigate a bit on why it doesn't start, if it's because the game is on an hard drive, or for another reason.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by shazam0303 Go to original post
    I managed to start the game, i had to copy it on another drive. It's working.
    I tried to put it back on my SSD since i want to reduce the loading times, but then, i can't start it.
    I'm kinda doomed to play the game installed on my HD instead of the new SSD, but hey, at least it's working...
    I'm going to investigate a bit on why it doesn't start, if it's because the game is on an hard drive, or for another reason.
    Glad to hear that you got it working! You can also reach out to our Support Team and they can look into this for you, as well as offer possible solutions.

Thanks for the answer, i contacted support to see if they can help.
    After playing on different games with a SSD having to play on a HD is kinda hard. I didn't remember 30s loading screen beeing so painful