PS4 controller no longer vibrates

I swear every time I launch this game a new bug appears. Yesterday my PS4 controllers vibrated, today they do not. Here is a list of facts that I am sure will be asked if I don't state them off the bat.
    I have 3 PS4 controllers and 2 XBox One controllers. None of the PS4 controllers are vibrating, both of the Xbox ones are.
    I launched trials fusion just to make sure the lack of vibration wasn't a PS4 controller with windows problem. It is not, vibration worked in Trials Fusion.
    I restarted the game, restarted my computer, verified game files, went into the controller settings while in a track and turned the vibration setting off and back on again. Nothing worked.
    I'm at a loss for words. There hasn't been an update in the last 24 hours, how can things just keep breaking?

Any update? This problem still persists.

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Please make sure that controller vibration is on for PS4 controllers in your settings in game.

I don't mean to be rude, but this is a quote from my original post. "went into the controller settings while in a track and turned the vibration setting off and back on again."

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by codywar11 Go to original post
    I don't mean to be rude, but this is a quote from my original post. "went into the controller settings while in a track and turned the vibration setting off and back on again."
    Hello, apologies for us mis-reading your original post.

I tested this myself in-office and experienced the same issue. I have reported this to our dev team so they can start an investigation and implement a fix.

Any updates on this?