Dear Massive

I enjoyed Division 1(after you made it more pve friendly)And ORIGINALLY I enjoyed this game but seeing the changes you are making like requiring me to pvp for the best gear or increasing the patience talent requirement etc I am seriously regretting my decision of purchasing this title. I no longer feel like I can play this game how I want to play it but rather I am being forced to play how you want me to play. I was initially debating between purchasing this game or Metro Exodus. God I wish I had purchased Exodus!
     57 people found this helpful

Goo-Goo-Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ArmyMedic75 Go to original post
    ….like requiring me to pvp for the best gear....
    If you think that you have to PvP in the DZ in order to get the best gear then you have been seriously misinformed...…...Find someone else to blame for said misunderstanding as trust me, it's not Massive's fault.

Yes and they did say pvE would not have to PvP in DZ in order to get the gear needed. They are doing this to please the PvP players who are crying they have no one to gank. Massive will lose a lot of support for there games and I'm sure none of those who leave will ever buy another massive game.

Originally Posted by Goo-Goo-Man Go to original post
    If you think that you have to PvP in the DZ in order to get the best gear then you have been seriously misinformed...…...Find someone else to blame for said misunderstanding as trust me, it's not Massive's fault.
    Oh please im sorry but when they say the ONLY way to get gear with a gs of 515 is to go into the dz what the **** would you call it? I can see your response now. "But there are the raids" Okay maybe but what if I want to play as an entirely solo player who doesnt want to group? Oh thats right im irrelevant
     26 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Goo-Goo-Man Go to original post
    That said 515 GS only will fall in DZ. So did someone else program this into the other then massive?

UbiAmper's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey guys,

There was a lot to talk about on the stream today. I want to start off by saying the raid will drop the highest gear score (TBA), not the Dark Zones. As we've been transparent with our thoughts and decisions up until this point, we will continue to do so going forward. While we do want to experiment with Dark Zone rewards, we're taking everyone's feedback into account. It's still super early and we want to see how the content and looting plays on live. That's not to say things cannot be tweaked.
     20 people found this helpful

moesuvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ArmyMedic75 Go to original post
    Oh please im sorry but when they say the ONLY way to get gear with a gs of 515 is to go into the dz what the **** would you call it? I can see your response now. "But there are the raids" Okay maybe but what if I want to play as an entirely solo player who doesnt want to group? Oh thats right im irrelevant
    The GS515 may be only in the dz at first but it wont stay that way. Its only going to cause a small influx of players to go in there. Field Prof Caches will drop higher than 500 gear as well, you dont have to or need to go into the DZ to get to 515. Most people are just upset at the fact that they said they wouldnt do this again but I knew it was coming when i started to see the Empty DZ threads. The game will be fine. We just have to be patient dealing with redstorm as they have no clue as to what PVP is supposed to be, just think of it as you are having to deal with someone with a disability, you give them a little more slack because they simply dont understand things the way most do.
     8 people found this helpful

moesuvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiAmper Go to original post
    Hey guys,

There was a lot to talk about on the stream today. I want to start off by saying the raid will drop the highest gear score (TBA), not the Dark Zones. As we've been transparent with our thoughts and decisions up until this point, we will continue to do so going forward. While we do want to experiment with Dark Zone rewards, we're taking everyone's feedback into account. It's still super early and we want to see how the content and looting plays on live. That's not to say things cannot be tweaked.
    AMPER!!! Good seeing you in here, that was the least cookie cutter response we have gotten since TD2 dropped!!
     5 people found this helpful

SevenNVD's Avatar Senior Member
    Hey guys,

Thanks for the response and clarification AmperCamper!
     4 people found this helpful

Hey guys,

Okay fair enough but what about those of us who dont like to group up and play exclusively solo. Im sure a solo player wont be able to do the raids what other options are there for players such as myself(AND YES WE DO EXIST)
     17 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... Last ►►