Aleksei DNA reward

Getting the full million points in the current "Ottoman Connection" rift event yields only the 20 DNA fragments available when tjis event first became available to the public instead of the 55 I've come to expect and love from such things. Is this an oversight, a deliberate non-adjustment, an across-the-board drop in epic rift DNA, or a fourth thing I'm not smart enough to figure out on my own?
     1 people found this helpful

Have the same curiosity and need for some clarifications.

Thanks in advance,
    Regards,
    Shane

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello,

For the latest information on Assassin's Creed Rebellion, please be sure to check out their Facebook page.

Thanks!

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Sideshow Jed Go to original post
    Getting the full million points in the current "Ottoman Connection" rift event yields only the 20 DNA fragments available when tjis event first became available to the public instead of the 55 I've come to expect and love from such things. Is this an oversight, a deliberate non-adjustment, an across-the-board drop in epic rift DNA, or a fourth thing I'm not smart enough to figure out on my own?
    The number of DNA Fragments available in the Synchronization Gauge rewards (you can see the Synchronization Gauge by opening the "PROGRESSION" button in the bottom left corner) is always subject to change. So, although the rewards in the most recent OTTOMAN CONNECTION amounted to 20 DNA Fragments, this may not be the same the next time the event is active, nor is it accurate for all events.

K_4i's Avatar Junior Member
    Any info on when there might be more Aleksei DNA coming? In a roster than is finally having all the legendaries going into 2 stars and more, it just seems sad to have Aleksei down at 1 stars...