<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="SuqgEm1"><a href="https://imgur.com/SuqgEm1">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

why

ok. i fix mine.

after cleaning my cpu. lol

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    As mentioned in the thread here, glad to hear that.

If you run into this issue again now, please let us know.

so how do we go about a refund? im sure if you get an intel processor and an nvidia graphics card, you could replicate this error in house as much as you want. my laptop is 2 days old, msi gf65sexr, and game crashed after less than an hour of playing. now cant play for more than 5 mins without crashing. when trying to do benchmark test, the textures dont load properly (dx11 and dx12). if we cant get the refund, how do we go about the class action suit? obviously noones working to fix the issue. (whether it be driver related or a memory leak) as im not gonna prematurely kill my ssd by using heaps of virtual ram to fix your game.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey alterego87,

As far as I am aware, crashes like these were meant to have been fixed in the 7.3 update. Are they still occurring for you? (Please do bear in mind that gaming laptops, though they may be able to run the game if meeting the minimum specifications, are not officially supported - our requirements refer to desktop components only.)

Refund requests must be made to your retailer for the game - if you purchased the game via the Ubisoft Store, you can contact our team using this link.

This error still happens

This DirectX error happens every time I loaded the game and press the keyboard. Mouse dragging works fine, but once press the keyboard (any key), it crashed.
    All drives are updated, and I've tried reinstalling the game but it doesn't work.
    This never happens before I update the game.
    Please advise what I should do, thanks!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Woofer Go to original post
    Hey alterego87,

As far as I am aware, crashes like these were meant to have been fixed in the 7.3 update. Are they still occurring for you? (Please do bear in mind that gaming laptops, though they may be able to run the game if meeting the minimum specifications, are not officially supported - our requirements refer to desktop components only.)

Refund requests must be made to your retailer for the game - if you purchased the game via the Ubisoft Store, you can contact our team using this link.
    Nothing is fixed, and it still crashes since release. What a sad story but if suits screwbisoft. Exactly what someone can expect from those brainless sheep!!!

Okay, had a problem after an update and some one in the forum had helped everyone how to fix it.
    wanted to go back to my game after a few weeks period and saw the game update in UPLAY. The first thing I said was, please no errors again!
    Bingo game is not playable more than 30 seconds. An unexpected directx.

As far as I see there i no update yet.
    Seriously, these updates must be optional. Unless there is a huge bug to fix in the game, please don't update my game I only want to be able to finish the game I started no new fetaures needed..
    Hardly finding time to play a game, won't spend my time to dig into how to fix this problem now. Hope ubisoft fix this problem..

win10
    I7 3.70
    NVIDIA Gforce 1070
    16gb ram

Hey, everybody!

Sadly, I have the same issue, but only since game update 8. It suddenly strarted to crash after every 5-30 minutes (An unexpected directix error occured...). And do not ask for any DXdiag or Msinfo or to create a ticket, because I think hundreds of people had done that before, but we still didn't get any solutions. FIX this issue!!!

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for your report, your feedback helps us to improve the game. We are currently investigating the issue, where the game causes unexpected error messages on DirectX12.

In the meantime, please make sure that you run the latest version of your videocard driver and try to run the game in DirectX11 where possible.