UbiBorghal's Avatar Community Manager

Community Competition Season 2 - Challenge 5 FAQ

Hey, friends!

We're past the halfway mark of the Spring Games, but it isn't over until it's over. The fifth challenge of the Community Competition is live! You can find all the challenges available on the Roadmap, and below are the details for the sixth:

Challenge 5:

“El Calavera!”

World 3 – Chapter 5 – Battle 1

Conditions:

• Don't use primary weapons
    • Don't use heal
    • Don't take any damage
    • Don't use react techniques
    • All heroes must survive the battle
    • Don't use Extra-Health mode

By now you may know we host a live QA session on the Community Discord every week. There, we discuss the latest challenge and answer questions. It is a blast, and if you haven't joined, you should come to the next! In any case, if you missed it, here are the main questions we discussed:

Can I use Vamp or Heal Team Jump?

Yes! We're only banning heal techniques. If you happen to Vamp a foe with your Dash or Secondary Weapon, for example, it's okay. However, please note that you shouldn't [cur]need[/cur] healing; if you take damage, you already failed the challenge!

Can the sentries take damage?

Yes! Only the heroes shouldn't take any damage. Distracting foes with sentries is an excellent strategy to avoid damage!

Am I too late to complete previous challenges?

You are not too late! You can complete all the challenges available until the end of Season Two, which is April 30th. You still have time!

Handy links

Do you have any more questions? Ask below!

Can I track my completed challenges?

Hello,

this 5th challenge seems to me very difficult, I think I have done the other 4 challenges of this season, but... is there any way to verify that I completed all of these? Like a website where typing your ID tells the challenges you beat.

This tool could be very useful for the community.

Thanks a lot for doing this great game greater with the season challenges. It's a really good replay value!

UbiBorghal's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey, ChungkingE! Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Currently, there's no way for you to automatically check if you completed the challenges. But as long as you followed the steps, you are fine!

This challenge is, well, challenging! But some players over on the Discord have reported being able to beat it by updating their skill tree accordingly.

Good luck!

In 5th challenge the graphics are good but the stage are somewhat hard to follow. But I like it more than 4th one.