No scenarios ?

Why in the game for the full price there is no such large layer of the game as scenarios? Now we have a short campaign that takes place in a couple of evenings and a sandbox.
    In previous games (1404, 2070), I liked to go through these scenarios and get achievements for this, and it took me most of the game. I will most likely answer the game in the sandbox and set goals for myself, but I don’t like it, I like to fulfill a certain goal that the game sets for me.

I like the game, but the amount of content is distressing, and I don’t think that Season Pass will correct something in this matter.
     6 people found this helpful

How could you already consume all the content? It's been a day man

scenarios is a must, im old anno player too, i love those goals in

scenarios, please UBI, make some of them <3 And this is already a super game, thanks.

4 people found this helpful

I agree with WilderDK. 5 hours in and I am at 50% into the campaign unless I am mistaken and there is more campaigns after the this one. I was hoping for some scenarios similar to 1404 which had me sink hundreds of hours. Love the game so far and think it's full of potential. I just want to play it for a long time
     1 people found this helpful

I've finished the campaign too, and yes, unless the normal game mode, there is not a lot to do at the moment. After, it seem there is some quests after the en df the campaign that I still didn't finish, I don't know if it will be really long or not. Maybe in a future patch ^^

They should at least add more victory conditions when setting up a game. But yeah I want interesting scenarios like onw whwrw you start in the new world

Same here

Same here,

60 euro and finish in one day, so sad.

And no season pass in deluxe edition.

Then finish ? back to the olders.

the scenarios in the olders are part of anno after campaign,nothing to se here

wow, you are all done? I hadn't done in 3 day but didn't play all day, it's on and off with some going on issues.

Not sure why observing that there are no scenarios in the game translates to people have already finished all the content, to some people in this topic.