All my sponsored items are gone

So, I'm a bit in panic right now... I lost all my sponsored gear. All helmets, shirts, pants and shoes by sponsors are gone. And I can't rebuy them in the store. Deleted local safe already. No changes. But I saw my stats changed at the same time. League is now ameican beginner and zero beaten challengers. I unlocked everything before and had over 30 challengers. What happened? Want my outfits back! Some of them were hard to get.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/j0ngie/video/73333143

As you can see I did over 350 contracts, unlocked nearly all tracks and have over 100 hours playtime at all. Unlocked a lot of sponsored gears. All of them are gone. Why? That sucks!

Edit: My stats also says I'm American Rookie and my challengers were reset to zero at the same time. Only the the new ones counts. Please give me a clue what to do to get this sorted.

No news on this? I also contacted the support via ticket (08731524) and did my best to explain what happened. Still no answer.

For me the game is semi broken. All the hard work to get the legendary rider outfit or some ANBA gear for example. For nothing... That hurts a littlebit.

And the worst thing is i can't get them anymore. I can't redo the contracts because they are done and i can't rebuy them in the store because the game thinks i never got the gear. My league progress is also set to dafault (American Rookies) for no reason. For me it looks like a part of my gamestats were wiped out. And that shouldn't happen. Also i can't do anything locally. Deleted my gamesave already but after restarting the game everything gets synced as it was before.

Just saw a topic about missing sponsor stickers in the Ps4 section. Checked them on my profile and saw that I'm missing stickers too. Can not say which one exactly because there are too many. But I belive everything unlocked via contracts is gone. This includes all gear and all stickers from sponsors like KTM, Fox and others because I can't find any of them. And I have to rebuy stickers I already bought. This is ridiculous!

Edit: Some squirrel gear (helmet&glove) is also gone.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello! I'm very sorry for not seeing your thread earlier.

I have reported your issue to our dev team for them to investigate. I have no explanation as to what may have happened at this time as reports regarding missing items are uncommon and I don't yet know the cause.

We will let everyone know on the forums once we have more information.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Raziel Go to original post
    Hello! I'm very sorry for not seeing your thread earlier.

I have reported your issue to our dev team for them to investigate. I have no explanation as to what may have happened at this time as reports regarding missing items are uncommon and I don't yet know the cause.

We will let everyone know on the forums once we have more information.
    Hey Raziel, thanks for answering. Any news about the missing items?

In the meantime i got a reply from on my support ticket. 3 weeks later... Wow! But they are just leading me to a faq about finding my downloadable content. That's not my problem. My problem is that i lost all unlocked items i got from contract since a part of my profile was wiped. And i'm not alone with this issue. I saw a lot of threads over here and on reddit as well. I also noticed something strange. I saw some screenshots from players of their status screen with resetet carrier progress (American Rookies). As you can see here for example.

American Rookies is not possible with 145 tracks unlocked. This happend to me also when i lost all my gear. Maybe it's somehow related. I don't know. Just trying to find some clues to figure out what's a possible reason for causing this issue.

Hope you can fix this soon, if its even possible. I still want back my hard earned stuff. But i think you will understand that.

If there is anything i can do for you to get this resolved, please let me know.

See you.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey Jongie! Would you mind answering a few questions?

1) Does this only happen when you have a full inventory?
    2) How did you get a full inventory? What was the last thing you were doing?
    3) What are you specifically missing?: Medals, Times, Customization options, Contracts, Challengers, saved tracks, active poses, unlocked stickers, stadium finals progress, collectibles, options, etc
    4) Was your profile corrupted and restored by the system? Or have you always loaded in fine?
    5) Do you remember about when your inventory was wiped?

Hey, thanks for answering. I already tried to explain what happened as good as i can. But no problem, i do my best to give you the answers you wan't.

This happend only once. My inventory wasn't full! My inventory was filled with lots of unlocked gear, but there was enough space left.

See 1) I normally played the game. Nothing special. The last things i did was doing contracts. Completed the Legandary Rider contracts and the ANBA contracts, Except the one on Klondike Gold Rush. Was too hard for the moment. ^^

3) What are you specifically missing?: Medals, Times, Customization options, Contracts, Challengers, saved tracks, active poses, unlocked stickers, stadium finals progress, collectibles, options, etc
    What i miss is everthing i unlocked via contracts. Every gear i worked hard for. Like the Legendary rider outfit or the ANBA outfit. Also helmets, shirts, gloves, shoes from the other sponsors like Redlynx, KTM, Red Bull, FOX, Uni of Trials, Ubisoft etc.. My squirrel outfit except the hoodie is gone, and also my UbiClub rewards were gone at the same time, But the UbiClub rewards popped up again after restarting the game with the litte windows ingame, like it was on the first startup. Stickers i unlocked via contracts and with ingame cash were gone. I have to rebuy stickers i already bought and could not unlock the ones from contracts because the contracts are done and i you cannot redo contracts if they are completed. Thats the same problem with my gear. I completed the contracts, unlocked the gear. Contracts dissapeard from map, because they are done and my gear is gone for no reason. So there i no chance to get them back. The only gear that stays in my inventory were items from the crates.

4) Was your profile corrupted and restored by the system? Or have you always loaded in fine?
    Everything was fine all the time on my side. No message about a corrupted file or anything.

Did't know the day exactly but it was around April 15th, 2019

Hope that helps.

Got a new problem relatet to missing gear. Started the game while beeing offline. Lost my purchased customized helmet and my purchased shoes. My rider stood there without helmet and with naked foots. Had to buy new helmet and new shoes because there is no chance to get the old ones back. Happened a few days before the new patch. My other rewards from contracts are still missing. Annoying!

Originally Posted by Jongie Go to original post
    Hey, thanks for answering. I already tried to explain what happened as good as i can. But no problem, i do my best to give you the answers you wan't.

This happend only once. My inventory wasn't full! My inventory was filled with lots of unlocked gear, but there was enough space left.

See 1) I normally played the game. Nothing special. The last things i did was doing contracts. Completed the Legandary Rider contracts and the ANBA contracts, Except the one on Klondike Gold Rush. Was too hard for the moment. ^^

What i miss is everthing i unlocked via contracts. Every gear i worked hard for. Like the Legendary rider outfit or the ANBA outfit. Also helmets, shirts, gloves, shoes from the other sponsors like Redlynx, KTM, Red Bull, FOX, Uni of Trials, Ubisoft etc.. My squirrel outfit except the hoodie is gone, and also my UbiClub rewards were gone at the same time, But the UbiClub rewards popped up again after restarting the game with the litte windows ingame, like it was on the first startup. Stickers i unlocked via contracts and with ingame cash were gone. I have to rebuy stickers i already bought and could not unlock the ones from contracts because the contracts are done and i you cannot redo contracts if they are completed. Thats the same problem with my gear. I completed the contracts, unlocked the gear. Contracts dissapeard from map, because they are done and my gear is gone for no reason. So there i no chance to get them back. The only gear that stays in my inventory were items from the crates.

Everything was fine all the time on my side. No message about a corrupted file or anything.

Did't know the day exactly but it was around April 15th, 2019

Hope that helps.
    Any news on this issue? Still missing everyting. Slowly but surely I lose the pleasure of your game. Sorry...