Originally posted by carguy_:
    *cough*P38Llate*cough*
    *cough,cough*no proof*cough,cough,cough*
    Tuberculosis?

btw, nice site about that japanese xplanes.

Originally posted by carguy_:

*cough*P38Llate*cough*

Hay hypocritical Luftwaffe fanboy. You have no proof the Go-229 ever flew in combat, or the Do-335, or that the Bf-109Z ever flew at all. So dont give me this P-38L Late BS since over 3000 were built with the Allison F-30 engines rated from the factory at 1725HP.

Badsight.'s Avatar Senior Member
    i dont think you will find anyone claiming the Bf-Z or Go-229 to have a combat history

because that would be rediculous

waffen-79's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Gibbage1:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by carguy_:

*cough*P38Llate*cough*

Hay hypocritical Luftwaffe fanboy. You have no proof the Go-229 ever flew in combat, or the Do-335, or that the Bf-109Z ever flew at all. So dont give me this P-38L Late BS since over 3000 were built with the Allison F-30 engines rated from the factory at 1725HP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's irrelevant, the GO-229 and the Bf-109Z ARE BANNED ONLINE(even the HE-162 & ME-262) and it's your choise if you fly them offline

Maddox include them in FB, for God knows what reason. so deal with it.

Is the P-38L(late) banned online?... exactly

Interminate's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by carguy_:

*cough*P38Llate*cough*

Hay hypocritical Luftwaffe fanboy. You have no proof the Go-229 ever flew in combat, or the Do-335, or that the Bf-109Z ever flew at all. So dont give me this P-38L Late BS since over 3000 were built with the Allison F-30 engines rated from the factory at 1725HP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Arsch Loch.

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks Gibb. When I saw your first post, I knew you were reminded of something.

Searching for Luft46 website won't work for those who don't know it exists.

For flight sims to grow again in this New Era of Microsoft-Free flight simming, Newbies must eventually far outnumber the current small number of crusty bitter angry Old Timer Noobs, so we must make room for the Newbies, even if we are Proud of our Niche Status.

Best Quote, ever...

"Enough 1946 Luft planes, even if I did make two of them." ~Gibbage

So dont give me this P-38L Late BS since over 3000 were built with the Allison F-30 engines rated from the factory at 1725HP.
    Uhum. Of course they were Gib. We have threads full of the overwhelming evidence about it.

My appologies for sounding harsh. It just seems that Luft46 is posted here at least once every other month. Do a search and you would be amazed at how often its referanced here.
    Your rage is totally understandable. I can barely find words to describe my feelings that a link is posted to a website that covers aircraft projects. And they do it at least ONCE in a month! It`s intolerable, what`s next, gas chambers?

p1ngu666's Avatar Senior Member
    both had short careers. 109z probably flew, very briefly in combat. admitidly that combat was getting hit by a bomb.

go229, again brief combat perhaps, when factory was overrun.

design prototypes interest me, cos they show ideas, different thinking etc

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    pingu::
    both had short careers. 109z probably flew, very briefly in combat. admitidly that combat was getting hit by a bomb.

That made my day.

TAGERT.'s Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by p1ngu666:
    ROTFL! And I think a few Do335s got straifed while sitting on the runway with no fuel! ROTFL!