Some ideas about AC Unity

As a result of the Parvis Notre-Dame fire, many people chose to buy a copy of ACU and see the Notre-Dame in the game, a 4 years old game is 4th bestseller on steam right now, Ubisoft could announce that 30%(or some percentage) of this game profit from now on would donate to the rebuild of the cathedral in the real world. More people would, therefore(maybe) buy this game, and then more donations to the rebuilding. Ubisoft may also gain reputation from this
    isn't it a reasonable thing to do?

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by arulilpopo Go to original post
    As a result of the Parvis Notre-Dame fire, many people chose to buy a copy of ACU and see the Notre-Dame in the game, a 4 years old game is 4th bestseller on steam right now
    4th best seller on steam, among all video games??? Wow! I was giving serious thoughts on buying Unity but Ubisoft beat me to it... I am now downloading Unity, free of charge! Thank you Ubisoft for your gift!
     2 people found this helpful

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by arulilpopo Go to original post
    As a result of the Parvis Notre-Dame fire, many people chose to buy a copy of ACU and see the Notre-Dame in the game, a 4 years old game is 4th bestseller on steam right now, Ubisoft could announce that 30%(or some percentage) of this game profit from now on would donate to the rebuild of the cathedral in the real world. More people would, therefore(maybe) buy this game, and then more donations to the rebuilding. Ubisoft may also gain reputation from this
    isn't it a reasonable thing to do?
    Hi arulilpopo,

We're doing something very similar. In support of Notre-Dame de Paris, Assassin's Creed Unity will be free on PC from April 17th at 07:00 am to April 25th at 12:00 am (your local time).
    Take a look here for details: Supporting Notre-Dame de Paris

Enjoy Paris, Olympus2018.
     1 people found this helpful