UbiAmper's Avatar Community Manager

Maintenance - April 16th, 2019 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, April 16th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team
     3 people found this helpful

Still cant upgrade my crafting bench to tier 5 plus is there a way to upgrade the lullaby lvl 1 we got

Originally Posted by magnet2019 Go to original post
    Still cant upgrade my crafting bench to tier 5 plus is there a way to upgrade the lullaby lvl 1 we got
    you can not upgrade crafting station in the division. there is a crafting station upstair in technical branch and in the terminal. right just before Event room.

ha and the lullaby do not exist in the division.

Originally Posted by HTK-42 Go to original post
    you can not upgrade crafting station in the division. there is a crafting station upstair in technical branch and in the terminal. right just before Event room.

ha and the lullaby do not exist in the division.
    Lullaby and Ruthless are preorder bonuses. Crafting tables are upgradeable per tier advancements. Crafting table is around the corner from specialization table at entrance to the White House. Tier 5 has been bugged for some and is supposed to be fixed in the next major update, not scheduled maintenance.

dude here talk about the division, not the division 2 . there no white house in the division, all your stuff you talk about do not exist in the division.

waste

Haven't been able to upgrade my crafting bench since i started the game. Terrible to **** up a decent game because you can't handle little ****.

PolarBearini's Avatar Junior Member
    Weird how so many are having problems with upgrading their crafting bench's to World Tier 5 or at all. I was able to right after I completed Tidal Basin the first time when it was activated. So, some simple questions to get some info. Do you have the resources? Are you in the next world tier?

One thing people don't understand is that fixes take time and testing to be sure that it doesn't brake the game for those who don't have the same issues that others are having. It's a complicated process that they are working hard on and deserve some appreciation instead of being yelled at to make fixes instantly that we all know is impossible to do.

Two of the 4 hunter nera the christmas tree doesnt appear to fight them.

Originally Posted by UbiAmper Go to original post
    Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, April 16th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team
    Two masks were taken. I miss the cross an diamond mask and their respective hunters. Then i try to summon them again and the game doesnt give me the chance. What im suppose to do?

Driver 2 1 775's Avatar Junior Member
    Strategic Homeland Division of Northern Nevada
    Originally Posted by HTK-42 Go to original post
    dude here talk about the division, not the division 2 . there no white house in the division, all your stuff you talk about do not exist in the division.
    The update is for both Div and Div2.
    Clearly, you didn't get the memo, just saying..

Please be another GE so i can get more mask😉