Horse Man

I spoller for horse man I unable to defeat him

If you are talking about Phylake, try looking on youtube for strategies. That is how I first defeated them. After that, I started defeating them easily with different strategies. One strategy that I've used is to get on a roof and use a sniper arrow, and then when they hide, find your own hiding place. Another way is to use poison blades.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by ChasUGC1 Go to original post
    If you are talking about Phylake, try looking on youtube for strategies. That is how I first defeated them. After that, I started defeating them easily with different strategies. One strategy that I've used is to get on a roof and use a sniper arrow, and then when they hide, find your own hiding place. Another way is to use poison blades.
    Great tips Chas! I agree with using the poison blades as well. YouTube is also a great resource, and has helped me out many times when I'm in a bind or stuck on a tough boss.

Assiassin's Creed Origin

I started playing assassins creed origin and loving the game. When I played this origin part I remembered that time I was playing starting parts of this game and also writing one review my honest review on tech blog and in comment section more than 10 people give a positive view.