Level 108 got Easter crate, but not actually

When I hit level 108 it gave me an Easter crate but when I went to open it, it was not in my crates list.

H3X23's Avatar Senior Member
    For some people having one crate unopened at all times seems to help. I tested this yesterday by buying an easter crate, from then on I was earning crates. I don't know if this only works with the easter event crates since I didn't know about this work around until I had already lost over 40 crates. Hopefully this helps you

I read that the next day and it's working so far 👍

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello!

We did manage to reproduce this issue and a fix was quickly implemented, so this should be in the past now.

Please remain vigilant and let us know if you notice the issue again! Enjoy your day

I haven't received any of the boxes for what seems like at least 8-9 levels now. When this game was announced I was hyped, despite the unnecessary loot boxes being thrust into the franchise. I even bought the gold edition. Then it released a mess. 2 patches and almost 2 months later, and it's still not good. So you have an easter event, and you have special limited time boxes which wont drop when theyre supposed to. But being the established company that you are... I would believe that you would compensate your player base by giving them all the boxes they were supposed to get in the first place when your game got buggy again and gave them nothing. Would I be wrong in thinking this??

Originally Posted by Cyphe420 Go to original post
    I haven't received any of the boxes for what seems like at least 8-9 levels now. When this game was announced I was hyped, despite the unnecessary loot boxes being thrust into the franchise. I even bought the gold edition. Then it released a mess. 2 patches and almost 2 months later, and it's still not good. So you have an easter event, and you have special limited time boxes which wont drop when theyre supposed to. But being the established company that you are... I would believe that you would compensate your player base by giving them all the boxes they were supposed to get in the first place when your game got buggy again and gave them nothing. Would I be wrong in thinking this??
    Hey, I'm sorry to hear you've been having a negative experience.

This fix was meant to resolve the issue retroactively, so any players who were missing gear crates should then have them. Considering this issue does not appear to have been fixed, I've flagged the investigation once more so it can be reviewed.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will investigate once more why players don't have their Easter gear crates.

I havent played yet today. Just wanted to say my peice about the issues I had recently. I do hope it is fixed retroactively. I'll update this tomorrow and let you know.

Originally Posted by Cyphe420 Go to original post
    I havent played yet today. Just wanted to say my peice about the issues I had recently. I do hope it is fixed retroactively. I'll update this tomorrow and let you know.
    Appreciate it, thank you!

This is definitely NOT fixed. None of the missing crates were in my inventory when I signed on. I beat 3 challengers and won a challenger crate. The challenger crate did show up in my inventory along with 1 Easter crate. From one of those crates, I received some blue High top sneakers, which Im pretty sure the starter outfit includes the black high tops. I can recolor those myself if I wanted to. You're just wasting space in the crates for other items, that's ridiculous... I leveled up a few times and didn't receive any crates for those.level ups. When I was getting the Easter crates at the very beginning of the event it was giving out 2 per level. I'm not sure if that was intended, but at this point the amount gained to the amount lost is still very in the negative. The texture loading in Track Central is terrible, made a few tracks unplayable cause it stuttered constantly, My PlayStation also crashed in the middle of a stadium race I was doing. FIX YOUR DAMN GAME!!!!!