Just happened to find this nice video:

Bf109 and Spit fly-by video

Low your head to avoid any potential unwanted - but free - haircut!

Just in case you didn't watch it before, I guaranty you one minute and twenty three seconds of absolute joy!

Engadin

P.S. For you the 'Red and Blue Experten', can you identify the types at first sight?

Bf109 and Spit fly-by video

Low your head to avoid any potential unwanted - but free - haircut!

Just in case you didn't watch it before, I guaranty you one minute and twenty three seconds of absolute joy!

Engadin

P.S. For you the 'Red and Blue Experten', can you identify the types at first sight?

danjama's Avatar Senior Member
    Gave me a hard-on. The last 5 seconds where they fly off into the distance, i dribbled a bit.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danjama:
    Gave me a hard-on. The last 5 seconds where they fly off into the distance, i dribbled a bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We understand Danjama. Perfectly normal.

Uzunov's Avatar Junior Member
    OMG! I had goose bumps at the end as the planes were coming down right towards me. I can't imagine what the cameraman must have felt.

Thanks!

...and the spit was on the 109's tail the whole time...

just as it should be.

I'm reading everything Engadin posts for the rest of my life.

In a word. Wow!
    In three words. OMG!!!

Quick! Someone save the video on their HD before it disappears!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Engadin:

P.S. For you the 'Red and Blue Experten', can you identify the types at first sight? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't positively identify the 109 - but its probably a G6 or a G10 (I think they are the only type of 109s that have been flying over the last few years). Definitely not an E or earlier.

The Spitfire, by appearance, is an early Mk IX. Symmetrical radiators, rounded early style tail, long, thick cannon fairings