UbiKeeba's Avatar Community Manager

Easter Event

Greetings Riders!

Season 1: The Race is On is off and running and we couldn’t be more excited! With this season, not only are we bringing you multiplayer rewards, but also our very first Trials in-game event. Events in Trials will come every season and will last around two weeks at a time. Each event will have a specific theme and can bring new features, customization items, and contracts.

The very first event is our Easter Event. From April 11 to April 22, keep your eyes on the Ubisoft Club for a special challenge. The Easter Bunny has come to Trials and hidden secret collectibles in 10 of our Trials Rising tracks for you to find. Collect them all to earn the exclusive Chicken Helmet!

During this time, we will also be including some very special Easter-themed customization items in our seasonal Gear Crates and in the Gear Store that you won’t be able to get during any other time. These items include the Easter Bunny outfit, Moai Headlight, and six Easter-themed helmet accessories.

So get out there, Riders, and get Easter Egg hunting!

It doesn't matter to me at all, but since this is obviously something you guys have used time and resources on:
    i got a seasonal Gear Crate, but then... i didnt get it . But this is true for all crates so...yeah... it doesn't work.
     4 people found this helpful

I also got a seasonal gear crate and then it was gone. When looking in the crates section it was just empty.
     2 people found this helpful

H3X23's Avatar Senior Member
    Imagine advertising new gear crates when a good amount of the player base have been not receiving gear crates since release past a certain level. This for me was around level 80, since then I have had maybe 5 actually appear
     1 people found this helpful

s0ad667's Avatar Senior Member
    Seems like a huge queue list, server load or something. I believe the game gives us the crates we should get in the end, it just takes its time and does it completely randomly. Yeah i know it sucks that way, hope they fix it since it's clearly not the intended way. It's quite lame when you get no crate at the level up, but on the other hand feels so good when you get three or five at once. :P

You guys are literally delusional. This is insulting to your player base. Who cares about your fancy Easter gear crates when WE AREN'T RECEIVING OUR GEAR CRATES?!
     2 people found this helpful

Why not fix the crate situation before making an event? I’m level 244 haven’t had a package consistently since I opened ninja tracks. Probably owed around 100 packages.
    And while your at it fix the bundles too I bought like 3 of them the most recent the American whatever and the headlight is gone.
    Did you guys even test this game before selling it to us? Doesn’t feel like you did. I’m sick of company’s half putting together games to just fix at a later date. Then when you do fix one thing you break 3 more.
     1 people found this helpful